Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.I.R.T 4.0 - The Suh Apologizometer Score (out of 100)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WIsportsfan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be hoping the Vikings can pull off the win on Sunday but realistically they could lose their last four. Ponder is looking bad and teams will just stack the box and dare him to beat them through the air.
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I would share. This was from last week.

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Vikings-Legends-Provide-Insight-On-Packers-Rivalry/ba4db41b-6a49-495d-a508-03108666676d
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Vikings-Legends-Provide-Insight-On-Packers-Rivalry/ba4db41b-6a49-495d-a508-03108666676d
Its kind of sad that the "rivalry" part of the Packers-Vikings games has died. Not that they don't want to beat each other, they do, but there isn't that general distain for one another. You can see it when we play Atlanta, our players straight up hate their players. It's the same with us and Chicago there isn't that hatred like a Ravens-Steelers rivalry. The fans can hate eachother all they want, but when the players hate the other team thats when it becomes gold as a rivalry.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:

As much as I dislike the Vikings (naturally), it'd be a sad, sad day if they ever left MN. Just horrible IMO.

Also, watching that video...Anthony Dilweg sighting. Embarassed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rivalry briefly blew up when Favre was there and they were a very real threat. I really don't see it getting like that again for quite awhile, sadly.
pollino14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I despise when our players act all buddy buddy with division rivals.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pollino14 wrote:
I despise when our players act all buddy buddy with division rivals.
Yeah, I don't want cheap shots and dirty play, but I do hate the buddy buddy bit as well.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Average at best
PossibleCabbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't dislike all of the players on our rivals, so I don't see a reason for the players to dislike all of their rivals either.

I mean, I always respected the hell out of Robert Smith and I think Kluwe is hilarious.

I want the Vikings to go 2-14 every year (splitting with the Lions and Bears) though.
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PossibleCabbage wrote:
I don't dislike all of the players on our rivals, so I don't see a reason for the players to dislike all of their rivals either.

I mean, I always respected the hell out of Robert Smith and I think Kluwe is hilarious.

I want the Vikings to go 2-14 every year (splitting with the Lions and Bears) though.

I'd like to see all our division rivals between 6-10 and 8-8. It puts them outside the playoffs, and outside the top 5 or so picks in the draft where they can get impact players.
PossibleCabbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
PossibleCabbage wrote:

I'd like to see all our division rivals between 6-10 and 8-8. It puts them outside the playoffs, and outside the top 5 or so picks in the draft where they can get impact players.

In a perfect world, I would see the Vikings, Bears, and Lions draft an endless parade of impact players and still end up 2-14 every year.
Dubyajay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
PossibleCabbage wrote:

That is about it right there.

Although to be fair, I'm not really afraid of any of the three's management, so they could be picking top 5 each year and still screw it up.
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dubyajay wrote:
I Am Rodgers wrote:
PossibleCabbage wrote:

Although to be fair, I'm not really afraid of any of the three's management, so they could be picking top 5 each year and still screw it up.

You know these conversations could be productive if you didn't end them with stupid comments like this.
PackFan4Life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dubyajay wrote:
I Am Rodgers wrote:
PossibleCabbage wrote:

Well said. Not going to lose sleep about those teams picking top 5.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackFan4Life wrote:
Dubyajay wrote:
I Am Rodgers wrote:
PossibleCabbage wrote:

I will if they pick top 5. So far we have Megatron, Suh, Stafford and Kalil in the division that were picked in the top 5. I like those mid firsts like Cutler nd Ponder.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Average at best
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
PackFan4Life wrote:
Dubyajay wrote:
I Am Rodgers wrote:
PossibleCabbage wrote:

I will if they pick top 5. So far we have Megatron, Suh, Stafford and Kalil in the division that were picked in the top 5. I like those mid firsts like Cutler nd Ponder.

Seriously. Imagine if any of those teams got their hands on a player like Luck, Griffin, Von Miller, AJ Green, Patrick Peterson, or Trent Richardson. Green on Vikings, Richardson on Lions, Miller on Bears. Yuck.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 84 of 99

Jump to: