Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RAIDERS vs. BRONCOS - Thursday Night Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Pray for us
Pryor plays in a blowout
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Do you believe in Miracles
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 14

JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
dawsonleery wrote:
Someone posted on twitter Palmer has like 40 turnovers in his 23 games as an Oakland Raider, wow.
Palmer is not the problem, he is the least of our worries.

Now you're learning. Good job!!

EDIT: Bold the part I was referring to

PM sig requests.
NickButera

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take a guy who can throw for 4700 yards and almost 30 TD's over an unknown any day of the week. That's about what he's on pace for. Garbage time, non-garbage time, doesn't matter too much to me. Fact is when the game plan changes and he gets the ball put in his hands in the 4th quarter he at least produces. There are many, many other QB's who get put in the same situation and can't produce. We know Palmer has the ability to be a decent QB. You can build a team around that.

He throws a bit too many INT's for my like, but it's not atrocious. It's just above average. You fix some O-line and coaching issues, add some talent, start fixing the defense and we're in decent shape.

Plus, that way we can hold off until next years draft to get a QB from a better crop (IMO).

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Chali21

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:
I'll take a guy who can throw for 4700 yards and almost 30 TD's over an unknown any day of the week. That's about what he's on pace for. Garbage time, non-garbage time, doesn't matter too much to me. Fact is when the game plan changes and he gets the ball put in his hands in the 4th quarter he at least produces. There are many, many other QB's who get put in the same situation and can't produce. We know Palmer has the ability to be a decent QB. You can build a team around that.

He throws a bit too many INT's for my like, but it's not atrocious. It's just above average. You fix some O-line and coaching issues, add some talent, start fixing the defense and we're in decent shape.

Plus, that way we can hold off until next years draft to get a QB from a better crop (IMO).

So what you're saying is we need a better team.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:

You summarized my thoughts. If we can get some help for him and not rely on him for absolutely everything next season, and he doesn't show improvement, show him the door.

If you told this forum that we'd have a QB who had that kind of production and said they'd be clamoring for the third string guy at the beginning of the season, everyone would call you a flat our liar haha.

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:

In most areas, yes. QB is not in that group though, that's all I think anyone is saying.

PM sig requests.
NickButera

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
NickButera wrote:

Laughing Did I miss anything? Oh yea, special teams and water boy.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49
Page 49 of 49

Jump to: