Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Fantasy Football Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided to take a risk and bench Stevan Ridley this week in favor of Knowshon Moreno, who I just picked up on waivers last week. Since Houston has only given up two rushing TD's all season, I just didn't think I'd benefit much from starting Ridley. Moreno was playing the Raiders, who are pathetic against the run, so it was a better matchup. Well, at least this move paid off. Moreno got me 21 points. Hopefully, this is a good sign, but it's gonna be a tough week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I still need big weeks from Tom Brady, Torrey Smith, Golden Tate, Reggie Wayne, Mikel LeShoure, St. Louis and Greg Zuerlein. My opponent has Greg Jennings coming back from injury against a poor secondary and that scares me.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pulled out a big win to make it to the semi-finals, thanks to Tom Brady. Very Happy

Next week is gonna be a very tough matchup though. The Pats are facing the Niners defense and my opponent will have Drew Brees, who will be facing the soft Tampa Bay secondary. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Pray
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won this past weekend to advance in the playoffs. Had a big game from Cam and the hawks D.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a HUGE week in the 1st round of the playoffs. Most points in my leagues history. I had Cam, Beast Mode, Jamaal Charles, Megatron and Hawks Defense

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
chpjns15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
I had a HUGE week in the 1st round of the playoffs. Most points in my leagues history. I had Cam, Beast Mode, Jamaal Charles, Megatron and Hawks Defense

Damn. How many points did you tally?

In our FF league, I had a very disappointing loss (mostly me being dumb, like starting Cecil Shorts who was injured).

However, in my other league, after two disappointing losses after starting 11-0, I bounced back with a big victory.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
klyon7634

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:

Damn. How many points did you tally?

In our FF league, I had a very disappointing loss (mostly me being dumb, like starting Cecil Shorts who was injured).

However, in my other league, after two disappointing losses after starting 11-0, I bounced back with a big victory.

my league scoring is a little weird we get bonuses for 100 yards and for long td runs

usually teams score around 120-200 but i put up 270 this week Cool

#JDI
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the CHAMPIONSHIPS! I had my lowest weekly total of the season, but I still managed to eak out a 76-58 victory! On top of that, I eliminated a guy that I can't stand!

This is my first championship game in my money league, in 4 years, but this will be my 5th overall trip to the "big dance" in this league. I've never won though and everyone calls me the Buffalo Bills. Hopefully, the 5th time is a charm. If I lose though, I lose to my best friend's dad and I like him. He's never won either, so if he beats me, that's kind of a comfort. Very Happy
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my money league Im up by 30 going into tommorrow night. Guy im facing has Shonn Greene and i have Rob Bironas so im pretty much a lock to win it and get to the finals.

I won the championship last year so im looking to go back to back!!!

#JDI
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have both Kaep and DangeRuss in my dynasty keeper league. What do you guys think the trade value is for either? I'm trying to get Spiller straight up for Kaep right now (other guy also has DMC and Shady, with his top QB being Carson Palmer).
drunkhawk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
I have both Kaep and DangeRuss in my dynasty keeper league. What do you guys think the trade value is for either? I'm trying to get Spiller straight up for Kaep right now (other guy also has DMC and Shady, with his top QB being Carson Palmer).

Unless the league is heavily weighted in favor of QBs or something, there's no way I would do that straight up if I had Spiller.

"I've never called anybody ugly. Do I think people are ugly? Yeah, I think he's ugly, but I've never said that..."
seaducks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in my money league i had the best record and scored the most points throughout the season, even had a first round bye for the playoffs. Then it went all down hill from there. i lost 133-58, lowest score of the season. what a way to go

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my league where I started off 11-0 and finished 11-2, I am in the championships! The guy I played to get in there put up a whopping 200 points (thats a lot by our leagues standards) but I still pulled out the victory and put up a league season high 217 points!! Very Happy

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
chpjns15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big decision. Should I start Danny Woodehead @ JAC or Reggie Bush @ BUF at RB in my championship game? Im leaning towards Bush but Buffalo does have the better defense... Confused

klyon7634

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
Big decision. Should I start Danny Woodehead @ JAC or Reggie Bush @ BUF at RB in my championship game? Im leaning towards Bush but Buffalo does have the better defense... Confused

Id go with Woodhead. With Ridley fumbling twice last game and Woodhead looked good so he will probably get the majority of the touches

#JDI
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

Id go with Woodhead. With Ridley fumbling twice last game and Woodhead looked good so he will probably get the majority of the touches

Disagree. Bush had a huge game in Buffalo last year and there is no way you can trust Woodhead when looking at his past performances. His fantasy points are all over the map, at least you know you're getting the #1 with Bush.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: