Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chris Snee could give two bleeps what Dan Snyder says

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Chris Snee could give two bleeps what Dan Snyder says Reply with quote

http://www.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/12359134?mailing_id=2026&linksrc=mb_main_col_7

Quote:
I could give two [bleeps] what Daniel Snyder has to say, said Giants guard Chris Snee, per the NY Post. Ive heard lots of things about people hating him too. Including people that work for him.

When Giants tight end Martellus Bennett was told what Snyder said he mocked him by saying: I dont even know who that is.

Haha! I could give two bleeps about Dan Snee and his soon to be retired arse! Laughing

Last edited by turtle28 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lavar703

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused? Wouldn't not knowing who Dan Snyder is be more of a knock on Martellus Bennett than an actual diss to Snyder? That makes Bennett look like a complete moron honestly.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
I'm confused? Wouldn't not knowing who Dan Snyder is be more of a knock on Martellus Bennett than an actual diss to Snyder? That makes Bennett look like a complete moron honestly.
yeah. Totally, but my post was more referring to Snee's comment, and also like you said poking fun at Bennett as a second point.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: