Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Eagles HOF Inductees!!! (Pg1/Pg9) Congrats
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiltman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How bout we keep it the same, but the Hall of Famers votes count as two. That way everyone can vote but the Super Exclusive Club gets to be a little more important.

I like the cut off idea....make it like 7 and we will have a max of three inductees but if the third place person doesn't get over 7 then we just go with two inductees. And the same for second place.

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh I'm against exclusivity.

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Blahman88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just let one in at a time, but maybe, voting period then Ballot vote, Ie, top three votes get on the ballot and then they need 10 votes from there to get in.

Eagles_808

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
How bout we keep it the same, but the Hall of Famers votes count as two. That way everyone can vote but the Super Exclusive Club gets to be a little more important.
Agreed. That is in the same context as my suggestion, but allows every non-HOFer's vote to count as well. Good idea.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you need me... just knock.....

I am here today to say Thanks tho, to GOD, my father Anthony Joseph, my whole fam bam from Brooklyn to Santa Cruz, yo my boy Dread Eye , Minzy Da Greek, Noodles , Joshua Long Claws, Tall Can, Little Petie The Pepperoni , Joey Wheelz , KiKi Green Shoes, Drunk Jeremy, Bobby The Brain, and the one and only Money Mike..

I am grateful for this honor and the knowledge of the Eagles/Draft, i have attained from this forum and the special people i share it with. From my other HOF'brothers and new and old Eagles forum brotheren of all. If i get in the HOF with 4 votes or 20, i dont care, i know i am one of the illest and greatest also most arrogant and straight ruthless poster to ever live..i knew i was making my way into that HOF.

I am ghost... one love..

represent,

represent,

represent,

represent!

Nas- Represent (turn it up for me.. loud!) Arrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKYkDwzi-FI

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats b60!

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Jroc04

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
You should play guess the comment.

Gonna go... Jroc for the first and The Blah for the 2nd.
Beyond that i have no cluez.

Nailed it for me. I was the first comment on you and ninja.

As for the voting I don't think it's wise to predicate it on total votes. If you're going to do it by votes then you'd have to do percentages. This way, you take out the variation of voter participation.

Just throwing it out there. Maybe a month before hand ask for a HoF committee to be formed and hammer it out that way. Maybe the HoFers could get together, suggest posters to include in the committee. Make it 12-15 deep say. Arrange your top 3. 1st suggestion gets 3 points, 2nd 2 points, 3rd 1 point. Set the standard amount of points to achieve HoF induction and tally points. That way its diverse and you almost guarantee you avoid those singular votes for posters that obviously wouldn't get any.

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
Just let one in at a time, but maybe, voting period then Ballot vote, Ie, top three votes get on the ballot and then they need 10 votes from there to get in.

Only problem with that Blah is it's hard enough to get 15-20 people voting as is let alone asking them to do it a second go rd when 17 might be eliminated.

I'm down for the two entries a year maxim. I'm down with keeping things as is with everyone voting and sending in their top 3 candidates. The tie breaker rule used the last two seasons has been total 1st, 2nd,3rd votes accumalated where the majority of 1st/2nd won. I wouldn't be opposed to that type of scenario being broken by the HOF members instead unless the numbers are vastly in favor of one member getting numerous 1st/2nd place votes over the other with a majority of 3rd place votes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the long term goal would be to induct key members of the 2005-2007 posters in and with that core of posters form a committee to discuss/propose induction prospects for the HOF ...

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
NoHypeNeeded

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to my brothas Phire, B60, and ninjapirate, you guys definitely deserve it and it's good to see my main dude B60 get his proper respect and recognition for being one of the funniest and best posters this forum has ever seen. I'm a tad upset that I didn't receive one single nomination, apparently no one gives a poop about me but its all good, I enjoy posting here and love you all. I do love the hispanic chick I'm nailing later a tad more, hopefully she'll console my depression over not having a HOF-career here at FF.

Love all you bastardos.

-- NoHype(orHOF)Needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: