Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rg3 to have shoes and jersey sent to Hall of Fame

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Rg3 to have shoes and jersey sent to Hall of Fame Reply with quote

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000106334/

Robert Griffin III's jersey, shoes headed to Hall of Fame

Quote:
The representative held RG3's jersey and shoes from Monday night's game in a plastic bag and said they'd be put on display in Canton. Griffin broke Cam Newton's NFL rushing record for a rookie quarterback against the New York Giants that night. He now has 714 yards with four games left. One thousand yards is within reach.

"Any positive record that you break holds meaning to you," Griffin said. "I think I was more happy when Alfred (Morris) broke the 1,000-yard rushing mark."
absolutely awesome! Rg3 is already in the hall of fame!

Hopefully, he continues to run less and less though. I'm still concerned with all the hits he is taking, but in the last month or so, he's definitely run out of bounds more and learned to slide more than the first half of the season. So, that's a positive sign.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 5 carries last week was a good sign, post Bengals game I really don't think he's run as much as people have made it out. No stats to back that up though

Where you go we'll follow! Let's go USMNT!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: