Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Thinking about the Sean Taylor Award

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike23md

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Thinking about the Sean Taylor Award Reply with quote

Considering that a winner has not been announced yet, I wanted to post this video for all to watch as it really makes me a sad panda to watch what Sean Taylor was and what he could have been.

Watching this video really makes me see that he could have been one of the best ever with the likes of Ronnie Lott, Steve Atwater and others.

Please watch and enjoy.

And Maybe this can be a prelude into the voting for years to come for the Sean Taylor Award in the Redskins forum.

The Legend of Sean

Enjoy!

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope we get a winner soon! I remember who I voted for. I hope they win.

Thanks for starting this topic, as I believe most new posters don't pay attention to the top few sticky's.

Maybe this will put this back on Woz's radar screen, more people can vote and we will get a winner crowned.

By the way-

I wonder what happened to E. I hope everything is ok with him. He's basically missed this whole season and that's odd.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Blknite01

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:

I wonder what happened to E. I hope everything is ok with him. He's basically missed this whole season and that's odd.

He's doing well,as far as I know, he just graduated from Law School, and is probably starting/looking w/e for a new job. So i'm sure he has more work than he can find time for.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blknite01 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

He's doing well,as far as I know, he just graduated from Law School, and is probably starting/looking w/e for a new job. So i'm sure he has more work than he can find time for.
cool. That's great! That's for the update
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: