Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I want to get drunk and make bad decisions today. A round of tequila shots for everyone in the forum! It's Friday...holla!
PGeorge2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
This, December 6th, is an important day in Broncos history.

Two years ago today Mac was fired as Denver's head coach and primary football decision-maker.

Two years later, we're Super Bowl contenders.

Is that McDaniels or Corb? Haha

Never knew how much they looked alike.

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
paul-mac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
Since we're talking about McDaniels Belichick has never been to superbowl, as a head coach, w/o Josh McDaniels working for the team. Is this a complete coincidence? Yes.

1234567 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
AAA, you're starting to scare me. If you were given a rifle with a clear shot of Mac, I'm pretty sure you would take the shot without hesistation.
In a roundabout way, had it not been for Mac's failures, we'd never be where we are today.

Was hellish to live through at the time though.

What drives me crazy, is now that he's back in New England, their offense is right back to 45 points a game again. Mad

The dude knows how to gameplan and map an offense. We may have went up 3ppg but a portion of that is the improvements we made at RB. Bill O`Brien is still a very good offensive mind and I'd probably say he was better at adjustments and McDaniels is better at gameplanning especially scripting plays. Also it must make his job way easier having one of if not the best OL coach in the league, though you guys probably aren't fans of Scar's son(he did all the filming on his own in you practice filming.)

Again, Scar's son was one of the guys that brought about the change into the Elway. Given that Denver is probably going to be there-or-there-abouts in regards the superbowl next season(if not this season), I've pretty much lost all will to hate Josh and Steve Scarnecchia.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PGeorge2 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
This, December 6th, is an important day in Broncos history.

Two years ago today Mac was fired as Denver's head coach and primary football decision-maker.

Two years later, we're Super Bowl contenders.

Is that McDaniels or Corb? Haha

Never knew how much they looked alike.

Do I hate is guts. And now they talk about him as a potential HC candidate again. After a year in a Brady led offense. Teams are just as much going to fall on their faces hiring McD as they are going to with McCoy.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
AKRNA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They really need to change the description of the Heisman. It gets pretty old havin it described as going to the "best football player" in college. In almost 80 years the awards only gone to non-backs 5 times.

They need to call it what it is, the best offensive back trophy and cut the "best football player" bs.
Donut

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
They really need to change the description of the Heisman. It gets pretty old havin it described as going to the "best football player" in college. In almost 80 years the awards only gone to non-backs 5 times.

They need to call it what it is, the best offensive back trophy and cut the "best football player" bs.

Its basically best QB and RB unless you have a ridiculous yr as a defensive player then you place between 2-5.
BroncoinGermany wrote:

Do I hate is guts. And now they talk about him as a potential HC candidate again. After a year in a Brady led offense. Teams are just as much going to fall on their faces hiring McD as they are going to with McCoy.

If McDaniels is still around after Belichick retires I trust him and Caserio to run the team.

I went to McDonald s today and cashier was trying to flirt w/ me... In other news I look fantastic in a scarf.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:

They really should state that the trophy goes to the best offensive player. Well, not even that, because Orlando Pace probably should have won the trophy, yet didn't.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched a recording of the Henderson/Diaz fight. Lol, there's nothing funnier/more satisfying than watching a loudmouthed punk get dominated by a real badass.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://i.imgur.com/hwwi8.jpg

Jamison. mad props on this amazing Sig!!!
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:

They really should state that the trophy goes to the best offensive player. Well, not even that, because Orlando Pace probably should have won the trophy, yet didn't.

Yeah. The Heisman goes to the best QB or best RB on a ranked team.

Suh, Pace, Teo, the list goes on and on. The DTAC needs to quit calling it the award given to the "Nation's Outstanding College Football Player."

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mile High wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/hwwi8.jpg

In fact, this is how it works.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ROBIN VAN PERSSSSSSSSSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still buzzing today. What a result, what a game. Work is going to be actually fun today to rub it in the face of City fans. Manchester is RED.

MUFC OK
jonnyj20

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:

I couldn't agree more. In a year where there is no clear-cut winner like this they needed to go outside the box. Te'o is a Senior, had a tremendous year, is the best player on the best team, and has outstanding character. He was just as deserving as anyone, it should have gone to him.
Johnny Football is a great player though, he had a better statistical year than Tebow did when he won it. Still, I would have voted Te'o.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyj20 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:

I couldn't agree more. In a year where there is no clear-cut winner like this they needed to go outside the box. Te'o is a Senior, had a tremendous year, is the best player on the best team, and has outstanding character. He was just as deserving as anyone, it should have gone to him.
Johnny Football is a great player though, he had a better statistical year than Tebow did when he won it. Still, I would have voted Te'o.

This was the year jon. They had to break the mold, either by voting not only for an underclassman but a freshman, or a true defensive player.
Senior, defensive leader on a great undefeated defensive team. Does it all kind of defender.

Best chance they'd ever get but they gagged and voted for the freshman.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:

Yeah. The Heisman goes to the best QB or best RB on a ranked team.

Suh, Pace, Teo, the list goes on and on. The DTAC needs to quit calling it the award given to the "Nation's Outstanding College Football Player."

They may throw in a WR into the category. But you are right, it isn't the nation's outstanding college football place. They need a new award or they need to change the voting, or something...because it aint right.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 43 of 100

Jump to: