Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Games you like that aren't very popular
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ataal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There would be too many to list if we're talking about all-time. Mostly because of the genres I prefer. I place FPS slightly above solitaire as the most boring. Definitely not the popular opinion.

Right now, I'm really digging X-Com: Enemy Unknown. Kind of like a resurrection of X-Com: UFO Defense, but with a lot better graphics.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mohr wrote:
Champions of Norrath for PS2 ( my favorite game)

League of Legends. Its pretty popular, but it seems like all my friends don't know about it.

I didn't know about it until someone on this site recommended it to me, but then I found out a lot of people I know played it, but they don't anymore Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Head Coach 09.

Drafted Matt Ryan and Chris Johnsom, the former who threw for 5k in his rookie year, and we went 14-2 as the best wild card team. (Bucs were 14-2 also) and lost in the divisional to Tampa in a blowout.

*sigh* I wanna play that now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
Hmmm. This is a tough one, though I'm sure there are games out there I love that aren't popular.

I will say that I believe Fallout: New Vegas is much better than Fallout 3, which is most likely an unpopular opinion.
You are correct. You might be the only person I've seen who has this opinion.

To the OP. I liked Dead Island too.

Everyone I've talked to about the Fallout games say New Vegas is much better. I like them equally, though I admittedly invested a lot more time into Fallout 3.
I liked NV. But I LOVED FO3. Fallout 3 just seemed more grittier. Plus NV was a lot easier IMO. The sniper companion just couldnt die. I even went to the Deathclaw sanctuary, he was knocked unconscious like 5 times. Dude definitely would have died after one round with the Mother Deathclaw.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know how many people liked I-Ninja. Was a fun game.

Played a lot of the Red Faction 2 multiplayer as well.
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead Space series popular?

If not that's one game I love!
fretgod99

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
There would be too many to list if we're talking about all-time. Mostly because of the genres I prefer. I place FPS slightly above solitaire as the most boring. Definitely not the popular opinion.

Right now, I'm really digging X-Com: Enemy Unknown. Kind of like a resurrection of X-Com: UFO Defense, but with a lot better graphics.
That game is so much fun. Well made, true to the original, but really challenging.

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
Vindicatedxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2. These games got so much hate. I like the battle system.

Dead Island. Yeah idk why nobody cared for this much. Zombies!! Well infected.....I might play it soon on PS3 just to go over the story.

Civilization V. I guess people liked Civ 4 better.

and Sleeping Dogs. Its grand Theft Auto but in Hong Kong. Why no love?
Eastern Walrus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still throw NASCAR 09 in every once and awhile
2013 Adopt a Minnesota Viking - Xavier Rhodes - CB - #29

XBL - Eastern Walrus
TheRomen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metal Gear Solid 2, it got good reviews but people didn't like that you played as Raiden. It's definitely my favorite game of all time though.
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
Hmmm. This is a tough one, though I'm sure there are games out there I love that aren't popular.

I will say that I believe Fallout: New Vegas is much better than Fallout 3, which is most likely an unpopular opinion.

Everyone I've talked to about the Fallout games say New Vegas is much better. I like them equally, though I admittedly invested a lot more time into Fallout 3.
I liked NV. But I LOVED FO3. Fallout 3 just seemed more grittier. Plus NV was a lot easier IMO. The sniper companion just couldnt die. I even went to the Deathclaw sanctuary, he was knocked unconscious like 5 times. Dude definitely would have died after one round with the Mother Deathclaw.

I'll add my 2 cents.

Fallout 3 >>>>> New Vegas

PSN: ShiiNyIV
HighHopes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vindicatedxx wrote:
Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2. These games got so much hate. I like the battle system.

Dead Island. Yeah idk why nobody cared for this much. Zombies!! Well infected.....I might play it soon on PS3 just to go over the story.

only played 13, but I agree, I thought it was a great addition to a stale gameplay. I havent tried 13-2, but I know it changed a little, maybe for the good?

Dead Island, great co-op experience, Idont think I would have been that much of a fan if I played solo though. Its semi interesting but meh.

Civ 5, nothing to say here.

Sleeping Dogs, one of my favorite games this year. I think it had some flaws, but I loved the change of scenery and the story actually wasnt that bad.
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jet Set Radio is on itunes! Best and only good dreamcast game ever.
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:

See, this is probably why you hated New Vegas, and another reason I loved it.

I played through it (well, haven't finished, but still) on Hardcore. You need to eat, drink, and sleep, or you'll die. And no "unconscious" companions. If they lose their HP, they just flatout die.

Maybe try playing it on Hardcore, then your opinion of the game will change. For me, that's the main reason I liked NV over 3.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:

only played 13, but I agree, I thought it was a great addition to a stale gameplay. I havent tried 13-2, but I know it changed a little, maybe for the good?

Dead Island, great co-op experience, Idont think I would have been that much of a fan if I played solo though. Its semi interesting but meh.

Civ 5, nothing to say here.

Sleeping Dogs, one of my favorite games this year. I think it had some flaws, but I loved the change of scenery and the story actually wasnt that bad.

13-2 was good, and the gameplay was actually better. Only downside is the game was fairly short. Still a good game though. Didnt really deserve a sequel though. Not sure why Square insists on making a sequel for a FF game that wasnt very popular but refuses to remake or make a sequel for probably the most beloved FF game ever, FF7. That would sell much better, but they dont seem to get it.

And Sleeping Dogs....yes, that game was better than GTA 4 IMO. Not sure why it isnt more popular.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

Jump to: