Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 14 GDT AFC West Champs(9-3) vs Raiders(3-9)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win
Da Broncos
92%
 92%  [ 26 ]
That other team
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

dawgsfan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm liking what i'm seeing out of Knowshon tonight. I have always been disappointed that the Broncos haven't gotten the Knowshon that played at UGA and was so electric.

Hopefully he stays healthy and finishes out the season strong. I know a lot of Broncos fans wanted to see him cut in the preseason. he's worth it man, hopefully he's showing you all now.
JRebar913

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elwayfan07 wrote:
JRebar913 wrote:
OrangeCrush18 wrote:
elwayfan07 wrote:
Dude I'm thinking of gettin.g Mitch Unrein jersey!!!

your not the only 1! lol, he turnin into something nice

there was an article on DP about how his jersey is a top seller in the Denver area

That's sweet. He , Wolfe and Von are my dab Broncos still debating who to get

i just bought me an authentic nike orange von miller jersey this year. i want to get me a blue and white one just dont know who ill get for those. might get champ and someone else.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Carter has played bad tonight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

throw the ball!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
OrangeCrush18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have to give moreno mad props tonight, been a workhorse and is running the ball really hard. idc what people say, i feel he deserves more of a chance than what people seem to be giving him on these forums
AKRNA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OrangeCrush18 wrote:
have to give moreno mad props tonight, been a workhorse and is running the ball really hard. idc what people say, i feel he deserves more of a chance than what people seem to be giving him on these forums

He's earning it. Keeps at it and he'll have lots of fans.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moreno looked good tonight. He's FINALLY starting to show some running vision. Still got a really long ways to go before he's anywhere near McGahee, but then again McGahee is a total beast. All in all though, I thought Knowshon looked very good. Most of his negative runs tonight came on obvious running plays at the end, where oakland was stacking 8 guys in the box. One thing he needs to work on though is his grasp of the offense. Missed quite a few blocks, and ran the wrong way on a couple of play actions. So did Hillman.
Reggie Nelson#1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moreno kept his shoes on all night!!! Applause
On Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 pm, AnAngryAmerican wrote:
This team won't win a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning.
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggie Nelson#1 wrote:
Moreno kept his shoes on all night!!! Applause
This was one of the first things I noticed. Laughing
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
marktheshark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moreno played well, if he can keep this up I think we can be condending. That last 3rd and shot he had on the second efford summed it up to me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone considering a Champ jersey should wait. A superbowl patch over his # is needed. Dude deserves it most of all. I have his blues, definitely getting his white if we win it all. Von in orange is tempting too BEAST.
MileHighNuck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moore looks so much better than last year, still got his gaffes, but improving. Good stuff. DT looks sooo much better, needs to win those jump balls at his size though, doesn't seem to fight for open passes like the monster he is. This is where Dez has an advantage i think in the DT vs Dez debate. Decker slipping and falling everywhere, nothing new. I know the field looked crappy but still, we play on grass everyday, cmon man. Offense still leaving a lot to be desired and im getting sick of these weekly Peyton picks.
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not like us to misexecute in the redzone like we did last night. That INT was 100% on Franklin getting beat by Houston. Matthew Willis had ran right by his guy and no way was the Safety getting over in time. Franklin blocks his man, that is a TD.

Knowshon made some good decisions yesterday, which is definitely not like him. His stat line would have looked a lot better had he not lost about 10 yards on 4 carries that wasn't his fault at all.

The right side of our OL seem to struggle most of the night, so I hope Kuper can come back healthy for the Ravens game. Whilst Carter didn't have the best of games, not many CB's can on that awful field. It is like playing in the rain - the advantage is to the WR because they can balance their bodies as they know which direction they are going to be going. CB's have to plant and react, and that can lead to a loss of footing.

Whilst Rahim Moore is playing much better than last year, he got caught flat footed on that long Rod Streeter catch. With a pass rush like ours, I imagine Moore wasn't anticipating Palmer getting enough time to throw that deep ball and he got caught not running with Streeter. Great to see Decker snagging all of his balls. In fact, was Hillman's drop our only drop? And that wasn't a great throw by Manning either.

I promise to check out all 22 this week, but to me it seemed we showed very little from a scheme perspective last night. We seemed to play vanilla Cover 2 man coverage (as Mayock referred to) and ran very little that we haven't ran already on Offense. That Cover 0 blitz was funny to see though Laughing

I can't wait to see this team play in Baltimore.

MUFC OK
elwayfan07

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MileHighNuck wrote:
Anyone considering a Champ jersey should wait. A superbowl patch over his # is needed. Dude deserves it most of all. I have his blues, definitely getting his white if we win it all. Von in orange is tempting too BEAST.

Two words: Mitch Unrein

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got back in time to watch the game at a bar last night. I thought we played well given the short week. It was a divisional game, with an emotionally charged opponent on the road. Considering, I thought we did fine. I think Denver sort of knew they could skate a little bit and still win the game, hence why they didn't show a ton.

Thanks, Tzimisce

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: