Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012-13 Regular Season GDT (Volume 5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the Celtics found a way to deal with the Heat when they go small. That's how the Heat beat the Celtics when Rondo dislocated his elbow. Then last year, KG was playing C so the Celtics were playing small all year and playing Bass/Pietrus at the 4 a ton that year gave em experience. Doc trusted Bass enough to put him on LeBron a ton in game 6/7 last year. It was just a matter of not being good enough to beat the Heat this time around, not any real schematic issues.

ELRammy
Ice_Dude_2008

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:

Laughing Laughing

I had to quote you because this was just too amazing. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul is gonna shut down Gallo tonight.. West should feast on Ferreid on paper. Koufous should get annihilated on defense by Roy.. The Nuggets 3 point shooting scares me a bit, But I don't think that these are the Nuggets of old. Specially with Iggy who isn't a good shooter. Just a defensive ace. But the Nuggets are giving up 100+ one of the worst teams defensively and coming in with 5 straight loses. They are going to be desperate!!

On paper we should win by 10... Here's to Paul maintaining this hot start..

56 points on 21-of-40 shooting over his last two games.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:
It's not an excuse. Miami has been a complacent team since this team was assembled. We just lost the Wizards!
Knowing our luck Miami is going to be back to prime for by/on DEC 26.

RIP Robin Williams
Finnerception

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supersuavesky wrote:
Knowing our luck Miami is going to be back to prime for by/on DEC 26.

Your luck = After 3 days rest, every Knick shoots well below their average on 3 pointers. Next game, Knicks, on the 2nd night of a road back to back, go bonkers from three.

Told you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphins82 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
You're going to love this:

Quote:
Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat
LeBron's angry, Spoelstra's angry, Bosh's angry. Wade not so much http://sunsent.nl/11OkVH3 after another blowout loss to the Knicks.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
read this, as far as comments go....it's not to far out of character for wade to say some ish like this. he showed no heart today, but no way he comes out like that next we play em.

I love Bosh man. When dude speaks it's nothing but intelligence/truth/purity. LeBron playing that perimeter game is so damn annoying. Post up. Flash in the post. Attack the rim. and we're dangerous as a TEAM. like I said the threes are cool, but you can't keep getting all your possesions from there

I'd like Bosh in in face up iso a bit more, but there's neither here (n)or there

Now heat are prolly gonna play lights out, and people are gonna think spo's good again Mad

Dwayne Wade. 3-13.... is that bad? 4 Turnovers, -33 when on the floor.... did I mention 3-13?

You're really complaining about how Lebron is running the offense when this team let up 115 points? He hit 3/5 3s, and got to the line 9 times. Other than the fact he is a horrible FT shooter it seems silly to knock him for at least effectively executing his perimeter game.

Wade needs to take control and put himself on the bench. He is nothing but a detriment.

JR Smith had the most convincing post game interview. He said the Heat only have one truly talented player that people have to worry about. The rest of the players are all very guardable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g31rKF1B0Q

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year

Last edited by BLick12 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyDennis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Paul is gonna shut down Gallo tonight

Pretty sure Gallo will do that himself. He's trash right now.
WakaKoalaFlame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:
Dolphins82 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:

Quote:
LeBron's angry, Spoelstra's angry, Bosh's angry. Wade not so much http://sunsent.nl/11OkVH3 after another blowout loss to the Knicks.

read this, as far as comments go....it's not to far out of character for wade to say some ish like this. he showed no heart today, but no way he comes out like that next we play em.

I love Bosh man. When dude speaks it's nothing but intelligence/truth/purity. LeBron playing that perimeter game is so damn annoying. Post up. Flash in the post. Attack the rim. and we're dangerous as a TEAM. like I said the threes are cool, but you can't keep getting all your possesions from there

I'd like Bosh in in face up iso a bit more, but there's neither here (n)or there

Now heat are prolly gonna play lights out, and people are gonna think spo's good again Mad

Dwayne Wade. 3-13.... is that bad? 4 Turnovers, -33 when on the floor.... did I mention 3-13?

You're really complaining about how Lebron is running the offense when this team let up 115 points? He hit 3/5 3s, and got to the line 9 times. Other than the fact he is a horrible FT shooter it seems silly to knock him for at least effectively executing his perimeter game.

Wade needs to take control and put himself on the bench. He is nothing but a detriment.

JR Smith had the most convincing post game interview. He said the Heat only have one truly talented player that people have to worry about. The rest of the players are all very guardable.

Like JR Smith can say anything about someone not being talented.... Wade is a star, JR is a [inappropriate/removed].
Terrance Williams:
BLick12

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WakaKoalaFlame wrote:
BLick12 wrote:
Dolphins82 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:

Quote:

Like JR Smith can say anything about someone not being talented.... Wade is a star, JR is a [inappropriate/removed].

Stars perform night-in night-out. Wade is no longer a star. He is a burden on Lebron James' shoulders.

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year
Finnerception

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WakaKoalaFlame wrote:

Ouch!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://i.imgur.com/E1F3S.jpg?2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ruav0KvQOOg

funny commercial.. Kobe-Messi

Bynum in extensive training.. Was seen practicing.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72L-BD2qY48

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
dante9876

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72L-BD2qY48

Outstanding. Laughing Laughing

Edit: Kobes reaction and the other refs movment work so well with the missile coming in to.
Karmaloop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WakaKoalaFlame wrote:
Yes, because that's what he said. He singled out Dwyane Wade and trashed him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bynum is standing which is progress.

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
Finnerception

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karmaloop wrote:
Yes, because that's what he said. He singled out Dwyane Wade and trashed him.

Even if he did, it wouldn't be like he was trash talking some high class guy. This is the same guy who was hysterically laughing with Barkley and LeBron on national television when he brought up some claim that outsiders thought the Knicks would beat them last year. If J.R. wanted to actually trash talk Wade, he should have every right to after that.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 27 of 101

Jump to: