Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nacho Simulation Football League (S4 - Season Finished)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77, 78, 79  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PSID412


Joined: 28 Feb 2010
Posts: 1407
Location: Bristol England
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Knights available for trade excluding Mike Wallace Lance Briggs and Trent Williams
_________________

^ Awesome sig by Mike23md
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 23905
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really can't wait for this to start up again
_________________

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lionsfanforever


Joined: 27 Sep 2009
Posts: 4629
Location: Flint, MI
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
I really can't wait for this to start up again


Me two.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PSID412


Joined: 28 Feb 2010
Posts: 1407
Location: Bristol England
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lionsfanforever wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
I really can't wait for this to start up again


Me two.


Me 3
_________________

^ Awesome sig by Mike23md
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Victor Cruz Pun


Joined: 11 Feb 2012
Posts: 7477
Location: Thanks to IPwn for the sig.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tritions trade: Chris Long and 3 tags.

Royals trade: Jairus Byrd and season 6 8th rounder.
_________________


iPwn wrote:
VCP is the type of person this world needs; one that isn't afraid to go against the grain and support what's right in this world in the face of adversity. He's a true hero.


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Victor Cruz Pun


Joined: 11 Feb 2012
Posts: 7477
Location: Thanks to IPwn for the sig.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tritons trade: Dawan Landry

Knights trade: 2 keeper tags.
_________________


iPwn wrote:
VCP is the type of person this world needs; one that isn't afraid to go against the grain and support what's right in this world in the face of adversity. He's a true hero.


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bounty91


Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 229
Location: Melbourne, AUS
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Tritions trade: Chris Long and 3 tags.

Royals trade: Jairus Byrd and season 6 8th rounder.


Accept
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PSID412


Joined: 28 Feb 2010
Posts: 1407
Location: Bristol England
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Tritons trade: Dawan Landry

Knights trade: 2 keeper tags.


The Knights accept the trade
_________________

^ Awesome sig by Mike23md
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 23905
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Orleans Saints Official Trade Block

QB - Ryan Tannehill (MIA)
TE - Aaron Hernandez (NE)
OT - Nate Solder (NE)
DE - Melvin Ingram (SD), Julius Peppers (CHI)
DT - Michael Brockers (STL), Linval Joseph (NYG)
OLB - Sean Weatherspoon (ATL)
CB - Patrick Robinson (NO), Janoris Jenkins (STL)
PS - Adrian Clayborn (TB), Bryan Bulaga (GB)

Looking for 3-4 DEs or OLBs, also interest in a top tier WR or HB. PM me with offers.
_________________

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Victor Cruz Pun


Joined: 11 Feb 2012
Posts: 7477
Location: Thanks to IPwn for the sig.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be willing to trade the following players:

Jordy Nelson WR (GB)
Jake Locker QB (Ten)
Terrance Knighton DT (Jax)
Akeem Ayers OLB (Tennesee)
Eric Wood C (Buffallo)
Demarco Murray HB (Dal)

I'd be willing to trade them for picks in this draft or slightly higher picks for season 6.
_________________


iPwn wrote:
VCP is the type of person this world needs; one that isn't afraid to go against the grain and support what's right in this world in the face of adversity. He's a true hero.


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 38363
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Nacho Simulation Football League (S4 - Taco Bowl POSTED) Reply with quote

East Carolina Pirates Trading Block (Owner: RuskieTitan)

QB -
RB - DeAngelo Williams (CAR)
FB - Jed Collins (NO)
TE - Jared Cook (TEN)
OT - Michael Roos (TEN), Jammal Brown (WAS)
OG - Scott Wells (STL), Zach Strief (NO)
C - John Sullivan (MIN)
WR - Anquan Boldin (BAL), Denarius Moore (OAK)
DE - Justin Tuck (NYG), Cliff Avril (DET)
DT -
OLB - Jameel McClain (BAL), Michael Boley (NYG)
MLB - Stephen Tulloch (DET)
CB - Nnamdi Asomugha (PHI), Johnathan Joseph (HOU)
FS - Morgan Burnett (GB)
SS - Bernard Pollard (BAL)
K - Mason Crosby (GB)
P - Andy Lee (SF)
HC - Tom Coughlin (NYG)
OC - Todd Haley (PIT)
DC - Jack Del Rio (DEN)
STC - Alan Lowry (TEN)
PS - Ted Ginn (SF)*, Colin McCarthy (TEN), Derrick Morgan (TEN), Brandon LaFell (CAR), Justin Houston (KC)

S5 Keeper Tags: 22
Picks: S5 6th Round Pick (IND), S5 7th Round Pick (NO), S5 9th Round Pick (NO), S5 11th Round Pick (NO), S6 15th Round Pick (NO), S5 1st Round Pick (EC), S5 2nd Round Pick (EC), S5 4th Round Pick (EC), S6 10th Round Pick (EC)
Guacamole Trophies: Season 4


This is my trading block. Anyone not listed is someone I am going to want to keep, either due to skill, their keeper price, or their high potential. Those I have listed are available, but aren't necessarily 'giveaways'. I can move my picks, but as you can see, I really don't have much firepower at the top of the upcoming draft.

Looking primarily to pick up superstars / elite players at various positions, or draft picks. Teams that can afford to tag additional players may wish to make some sort of deal with me.
_________________

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 23905
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Nacho Simulation Football League (S4 - Taco Bowl POSTED) Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
East Carolina Pirates Trading Block (Owner: RuskieTitan)

QB -
RB - DeAngelo Williams (CAR)
FB - Jed Collins (NO)
TE - Jared Cook (TEN)
OT - Michael Roos (TEN), Jammal Brown (WAS)
OG - Scott Wells (STL), Zach Strief (NO)
C - John Sullivan (MIN)
WR - Anquan Boldin (BAL), Denarius Moore (OAK)
DE - Justin Tuck (NYG), Cliff Avril (DET)
DT -
OLB - Jameel McClain (BAL), Michael Boley (NYG)
MLB - Stephen Tulloch (DET)
CB - Nnamdi Asomugha (PHI), Johnathan Joseph (HOU)
FS - Morgan Burnett (GB)
SS - Bernard Pollard (BAL)
K - Mason Crosby (GB)
P - Andy Lee (SF)
HC - Tom Coughlin (NYG)
OC - Todd Haley (PIT)
DC - Jack Del Rio (DEN)
STC - Alan Lowry (TEN)
PS - Ted Ginn (SF)*, Colin McCarthy (TEN), Derrick Morgan (TEN), Brandon LaFell (CAR), Justin Houston (KC)

S5 Keeper Tags: 22
Picks: S5 6th Round Pick (IND), S5 7th Round Pick (NO), S5 9th Round Pick (NO), S5 11th Round Pick (NO), S6 15th Round Pick (NO), S5 1st Round Pick (EC), S5 2nd Round Pick (EC), S5 4th Round Pick (EC), S6 10th Round Pick (EC)
Guacamole Trophies: Season 4


This is my trading block. Anyone not listed is someone I am going to want to keep, either due to skill, their keeper price, or their high potential. Those I have listed are available, but aren't necessarily 'giveaways'. I can move my picks, but as you can see, I really don't have much firepower at the top of the upcoming draft.

Looking primarily to pick up superstars / elite players at various positions, or draft picks. Teams that can afford to tag additional players may wish to make some sort of deal with me.

Justin Houston. Gimme.
_________________

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bounty91


Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 229
Location: Melbourne, AUS
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melbourne Uni Royals Trading Block:

QB - Tony Romo (DAL)
RB - Fred Jackson (BUF), Ryan Mathews (SD)
FB - Leonard Weaver (FA)
TE - Greg Olsen (CAR)
OT - Andrew Whitworth (CIN), Tyson Clabo (ATL)
OG - Brian Waters (NE), Rob Sims (DET)
C - Greg Jennings (GB), Doug Baldwin (SEA)*
DE - Osi Umenyiora (NYG), Jason Babin (PHI)
DT - Domata Peko (CIN),
OLB - Brian Cushing (HOU), D.J. Williams (DEN)
MLB - London Fletcher (WAS)
CB - Cortland Finnegan (TEN), Richard Marshall (MIA)
FS - SS - Kam Chancellor (SEA)
K - Nate Kaeding (SD)
P - Adam Podlesh (CHI)
HC - Mike Smith (ATL)
OC - Jason Garrett (DAL)
DC - Lovie Smith (CHI)
STC - Pete Carroll (SEA)
PS - Sam Bradford (STL), Sam Baker (ATL), Da'Quan Bowers (TB), Isaac Sopoaga (SF), Dan Williams (ARI)

S5 Keeper Tags: 21

As you can see, lots on the block!

The main pieces I am looking to move are:

Greg Jennings
Brian Cushing
Fred Jackson
Kam Chancellor

Looking for comparative players but won't rule out trading (for or away) tags and picks. Two for ones work too.

Cheers
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bounty91


Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 229
Location: Melbourne, AUS
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bounty91 wrote:
Melbourne Uni Royals Trading Block:

QB - Tony Romo (DAL)
RB - Fred Jackson (BUF), Ryan Mathews (SD)
FB - Leonard Weaver (FA)
TE - Greg Olsen (CAR)
OT - Andrew Whitworth (CIN), Tyson Clabo (ATL)
OG - Brian Waters (NE), Rob Sims (DET)
C - Greg Jennings (GB), Doug Baldwin (SEA)*
DE - Osi Umenyiora (NYG), Jason Babin (PHI)
DT - Domata Peko (CIN),
OLB - Brian Cushing (HOU), D.J. Williams (DEN)
MLB - London Fletcher (WAS)
CB - Cortland Finnegan (TEN), Richard Marshall (MIA)
FS - SS - Kam Chancellor (SEA)
K - Nate Kaeding (SD)
P - Adam Podlesh (CHI)
HC - Mike Smith (ATL)
OC - Jason Garrett (DAL)
DC - Lovie Smith (CHI)
STC - Pete Carroll (SEA)
PS - Sam Bradford (STL), Sam Baker (ATL), Da'Quan Bowers (TB), Isaac Sopoaga (SF), Dan Williams (ARI)

S5 Keeper Tags: 21

As you can see, lots on the block!

The main pieces I am looking to move are:

Greg Jennings
Brian Cushing
Fred Jackson
Kam Chancellor

Looking for comparative players but won't rule out trading (for or away) tags and picks. Two for ones work too.

Cheers


You read right, Adam Podlesh on the block. Have at it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Victor Cruz Pun


Joined: 11 Feb 2012
Posts: 7477
Location: Thanks to IPwn for the sig.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tritons trade: Demarco Murray RB (DAL)

Saints trade: Hurricanes 7th round pick.
_________________


iPwn wrote:
VCP is the type of person this world needs; one that isn't afraid to go against the grain and support what's right in this world in the face of adversity. He's a true hero.


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77, 78, 79  Next
Page 73 of 79

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group