Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduce Yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BullsonParade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

Texansfan713 wrote:

I knew I seen that Joseph sig somewhere. Laughing

Nice to have you on the Texans board. Look forward to talking Texans with you.

BTW, we also have a Rockets thread in the Basketball forum. We would love it if you join us for some Rockets discussion. Very Happy

Awesome, would love to discuss some Rockets bball here also.

Dawgtx wrote:

Hi...and welcome! I have a step daughter/son-in law that work/teach at Purdue, over in IND, that grew up in Spring, TX.

We are planning a trip up there in Feb/March, that will include catching some Chicago based blues over the weekend. If you don't hate me by then, maybe I can get some city tips from you...you know, blues, food, places to see, stay.

Again welcome!!

Oh, no doubt. I'll definitely help you out . Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I never made it here, so no time like the present I suppose.

My name is Trevor, I'm 26 and live in Nampa, Idaho, which is about 20 minutes west of Boise (as if that matters, lol.) I've never actually been to Texas, but that doesn't dissuade me from being a huge Texans fan. I actually grew up a Cowboys fan, but it was mostly to be combative to my dad and brother who were Niners fans. In 2008 I played my first year of Fantasy Football and had Steve Slaton, Andre Johnson, and Owen Daniels. Fortunately I had NFL Ticket and was able to see a lot of Texans games while altruistically rooting for my fantasy team and developed a great liking for the way the Texans played football. About halfway through the season I was fully on board.

Naturally I'm a Boise State Bronco fan, but I'm not an ignorant, blind, die-hard fan like many that populate the area. I like college football, and LOVE the draft. I like other sports, but I don't watch them avidly like I do with football. I work in IT, and deal primarily with Mobile Device Management and Desktop Support, and plan on pursuing Project Management. Yep, I guess that's about it.
Dawgtx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

treece300e wrote:
I guess I never made it here, so no time like the present I suppose.

My name is Trevor, I'm 26 and live in Nampa, Idaho, which is about 20 minutes west of Boise (as if that matters, lol.) I've never actually been to Texas, but that doesn't dissuade me from being a huge Texans fan. I actually grew up a Cowboys fan, but it was mostly to be combative to my dad and brother who were Niners fans. In 2008 I played my first year of Fantasy Football and had Steve Slaton, Andre Johnson, and Owen Daniels. Fortunately I had NFL Ticket and was able to see a lot of Texans games while altruistically rooting for my fantasy team and developed a great liking for the way the Texans played football. About halfway through the season I was fully on board.

Naturally I'm a Boise State Bronco fan, but I'm not an ignorant, blind, die-hard fan like many that populate the area. I like college football, and LOVE the draft. I like other sports, but I don't watch them avidly like I do with football. I work in IT, and deal primarily with Mobile Device Management and Desktop Support, and plan on pursuing Project Management. Yep, I guess that's about it.

Welcome!
Jaytrajik

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome bulls on parade. Haven't been over to Texans talk in a few years, glad to see you made it on board.

life is one huge game that infinite awareness has with itself
kidnextdoor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys been a Texans fan since 02, nice to have so many people that know football and talk about my favorite team. Very Happy
Dawgtx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kidnextdoor wrote:
hey guys been a Texans fan since 02, nice to have so many people that know football and talk about my favorite team. Very Happy

Welcome! Looking forward to your discussions!
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kidnextdoor wrote:

Welcome to TEXANS NATION, kidnextdoor! Feel free to join in on all Texans talk! Very Happy

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
kurtatx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Kurt and I live in Austin but I grew up in Chicago. Obviously I grew up a Bears fan but I have followed the Texans since I have been in Austin.
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kurtatx wrote:
My name is Kurt and I live in Austin but I grew up in Chicago. Obviously I grew up a Bears fan but I have followed the Texans since I have been in Austin.

Good to have you on the site and boards. I look forward to talking Texans with you in the future!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kurtatx wrote:

Martha Stewart, Oprah, your wife.

Make love to one, marry one, kill one. Go!

Erm... Welcome to Texans Nation!
kurtatx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
kurtatx wrote:

Looks like Oprah's gotta go...
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kurtatx wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
kurtatx wrote:

Looks like Oprah's gotta go to the altar with me
LORK 88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kurtatx wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
kurtatx wrote:

Looks like Oprah's gotta go...

Twist: kurtatx doesn't have a wife.

TEXANS NATION LONGTIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
FFGL 1 Champ = Team Lork
Hannibal3188

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, my name is Kevin and I live in Ohio. I grew up a Browns fan (that was rough) but became a Texans fan at their inception after watching them in the Hall of Fame Game (The HOF and Fawcett Stadium are about 10 minutes from where I live. I even played in Fawcett a couple times in high school). So moral of the story, I've been a Texans fan since the beginning, and enjoyed the roller coaster we've been on for the last decade or so. I recently finished college so I figured I'd start filling in my free time with actually posting on this forum instead of just reading what everyone else writes lol. Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here too Very Happy
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannibal3188 wrote:
Hey guys, my name is Kevin and I live in Ohio. I grew up a Browns fan (that was rough) but became a Texans fan at their inception after watching them in the Hall of Fame Game (The HOF and Fawcett Stadium are about 10 minutes from where I live. I even played in Fawcett a couple times in high school). So moral of the story, I've been a Texans fan since the beginning, and enjoyed the roller coaster we've been on for the last decade or so. I recently finished college so I figured I'd start filling in my free time with actually posting on this forum instead of just reading what everyone else writes lol. Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here too Very Happy

Welcome to the boards! Can't wait to talk Texans with you.

Now the stipulation on in season additions are if we lose you get your membership revoked. Although, as you know we need to continue our 13 game losing streak to clinch the #1 pick. Therefore, if we win this week, you're out Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 37 of 38

Jump to: