Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What are the chances McElroy gets to play again?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mattmanz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: What are the chances McElroy gets to play again? Reply with quote

I have always been a Sanchez supporter but last Sunday after 3 careless turnovers I just couldn't help but feel some relief when McElroy took the field. As he drove the offense down the field to a touchdown I saw something I haven't seen in a long a time, I saw a jets QB play with confidence I saw a jets team find some spark, a reason the keep fighting I saw something that under sanchez has not been seen in a long time. With that being said I am slightly mad that Rex isn't giving mccelroy the shot he deserves but I do understand his decision to sart Sanchez to see if he responds positively to the benching but I hope he's on a short enough leash that if he responds poorly Rex yanks him and puts mccelroy in. I'm very anxious to see what this kids got now that we have all seen a small sample because I'm scared that even though it's highly unlikely we have something great sitting on the bench and we will never know it for sure if he doesn't get his chance. Overall I just really want to see him play a full game or at least a full half to better see what we have.
NJerseypaint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Tebow getting the start over McElroy if they bench Sanchez again and Tebow is healthy. Then it's Tebow's spot to lose.
jimbo1904

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tebow will be #2 for the rest of the year cuz Sanchez will do just enough with this easy schedule to keep the starting job.

Lets be honest, I dont believe a single word spewing from Rex's mouth. He says $$$ had nothing to do with starting Sanchez. BS!!! If Sanchez wasnt owed $8.25M gauranteed then he's done in NY. Why ride the worst QB in the league when we can see what he have in the young guns. We already know what we'll get with Sanchez, bad decisions and turnovers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: