Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Roman Harper

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 22162
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Roman Harper Reply with quote

Roman Harper had a trivia contest on his Facebook page and the question was what positions did he play in highschool... And I won. Yeah, no big deal, I won something but I'm not sure what yet. Bow down to me minions Twisted Evil
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FLOODx


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 6034
Location: New Orleans
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty cool. Was it on Twitter, too? I deleted Facebook lol
_________________

gopherwrestler on the sig.
Adopt-a-Saint
Cam Jordan: 47 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 2 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
saintsfan


Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 5298
Location: Boston
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what you won! Thats awesome though. If its tickets to the NYG game this weekend lets grab a beer
_________________

www.beattproductions.com

Adopt-A-Saint 2014
WR Kenny Stills 15 cat 244 yds 1 TD
S Rafael Bush 27 tak 0 INT 2 PD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 22162
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saintsfan wrote:
I wonder what you won! Thats awesome though. If its tickets to the NYG game this weekend lets grab a beer

That'd be freaking awesome but I doubt it, probably just some autographed gear which is still prett aweslme
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whodatworm23


Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 3161
Location: Nawlins
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
saintsfan wrote:
I wonder what you won! Thats awesome though. If its tickets to the NYG game this weekend lets grab a beer

That'd be freaking awesome but I doubt it, probably just some autographed gear which is still prett aweslme


Great!

If you get to meet him let him know that there is no shame bringing his arms to tackles... But really, cool man.
_________________


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
tylerdouglass


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 14168
Location: Bellingham, WA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's giving you the chance to play in 1 NFL game.

You're taking over Shanle's roster spot. Have fun out there.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 22162
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
He's giving you the chance to play in 1 NFL game.

You're taking over Shanle's roster spot. Have fun out there.

I'd outplay him and they'd STILL give him the job back.
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tylerdouglass


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 14168
Location: Bellingham, WA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
He's giving you the chance to play in 1 NFL game.

You're taking over Shanle's roster spot. Have fun out there.

I'd outplay him and they'd STILL give him the job back.


Says every defensive player the Saints have cut over the past 4 years.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group