Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Prospects Thread III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
43 defense - Dion Jordan or Ezekiel Ansah or Alex Okafor

Go.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
marky_b27

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBH, Ziggy Ansah would have been a perfect JJ DE. He could line up inside, outside, he could stand up in the joker role.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
oland11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
TBH, Ziggy Ansah would have been a perfect JJ DE. He could line up inside, outside, he could stand up in the joker role.

JJ Watts, or Jim Johnson?
Jeezla

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
43 defense - Dion Jordan or Ezekiel Ansah or Alex Okafor

Go.

1A Damontre Moore
1B Bjoern Werner
3 Alex Okafor
4 Ezekial Ansah
5 Sam Montgomery
6 Dion Jordan

Is how I would rate them

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, D Greenberry, C Davis, T Coleman, H Kikaha. Fire BillyD!?
PowerElite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that Dion Jordan has enough agility be a SAM linebacker. You look at the success the Giants have had with a tall SAM and that's something to consider. Carlons Emmons was a tall SAM. Kendricks is a joke. He has no upside. What we are seeing is pretty much what he is.
oland11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
I believe that Dion Jordan has enough agility be a SAM linebacker. You look at the success the Giants have had with a tall SAM and that's something to consider. Carlons Emmons was a tall SAM. Kendricks is a joke. He has no upside. What we are seeing is pretty much what he is.

Isn't Mathias Kiwanuka a once DE now their SAM? Or WILL?

And you do know Kendricks is a rookie....right? Laughing
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't use the a top 10 pick in this draft on a QB. There just not really "The Guy", or a huge leap from the #1 QB to the #6th ranked. I think it shows even the NCAA Ranked Teams, The National Championship and the Bowls game , they are not very dominant teams. The Ducks Mariota IMO is the best QB in the country, he could be a better version of RGIII , but hes a young'n and wont come out for a few years. That guy "THE GUY!" the Lucks RGIII's Philip Rivers Eli Mannings Ben Roethlisberger Matt Ryans Joe Flaccos Cam Newtons Jake Lockers Sam Bradfords Matthew Staffords.

No QB taken in this draft will become a top 10 quarterback to compete with the top 5 quarterbacks with any time soon.

And with a top 5 pick, in a draft that there is not any weapons that can potential help your "future franchise QB(to be taken down the road)", you have to draft a player who can stop the leagues top quarterbacks. Its a quarterback driven league which translate to the draft as, spend your first round picks on either the franchise QB/freaky once and a life time weapon for a franchise QB/or player on defense to stop the leagues top franchise quarterbacks.

We have to go defensive line or trade way down for the future and go BPA.

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
gator3guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:

I see some Manny Lawson. Tall, rangy, athletic.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dion Jordan is a freaky freaky athlete. If he lost 20 pounds he would run a 4.3...Serious.. Ducks media has mentioned the idea that Jordan could play anything if he wanted to. His 40/10 yard splits will be sick but i think people will be shocked to see him in the cone drill and shuttle as well as position drills..You know how AJ Green is a freaky fluid athlete for a dude that big and like doesn't ever look stiff despite being huge, Jordan is that kinda athlete at DE..

I bet you could play him all over..

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Kiltman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
Dion Jordan is a freaky freaky athlete. If he lost 20 pounds he would run a 4.3...Serious.. Ducks media has mentioned the idea that Jordan could play anything if he wanted to. His 40/10 yard splits will be sick but i think people will be shocked to see him in the cone drill and shuttle as well as position drills..You know how AJ Green is a freaky fluid athlete for a dude that big and like doesn't ever look stiff despite being huge, Jordan is that kinda athlete at DE..

I'd be awesome to see a Wily vet at Def. Coordinator that could really unlock his potential and use him in a couple different ways. (Like JJ did with Dawk)

RainbowCarebear wrote:
I kind of want to taste it
willy_law

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:

I'd be awesome to see a Wily vet at Def. Coordinator that could really unlock his potential and use him in a couple different ways. (Like JJ did with Dawk)

can he play sagety like Biermann does?
baconrad3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really really want Dion Jordan. Him or Ezekial Ansah....both are freaks. I think both will end up being future All-Pros. Lucky for us, this pass rushing class is deep so we can prob get one of them in the 2nd....

B60....I disagree. Geno is that guy. He has all the tools.to be a franchise quarterback. He would have been the third QB taken last year...ahead of Tannehill.

I'm not as high on Wilson as I was before..but I still like him. I just don't ever see him being elite like I do with Geno....I see him as being a Jay Cutler/Tony Romo...pretty good and consistently top 12-15...but never elite. Id be OK.with taking him if we traded down to get him...

Ryan Nassib is starting.to intrigue me in the 2nd round....he could be our Dalton.

Also why does everyone keep.mentioning Demantre Moore? I thought he already has said that he's staying in school....or did he change his mind?

#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Meco

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:
I really really want Dion Jordan. Him or Ezekial Ansah....both are freaks. I think both will end up being future All-Pros. Lucky for us, this pass rushing class is deep so we can prob get one of them in the 2nd....

I'm going to make my call and say that Bjoern Werner, Dion Jordan and Ezekiel Ansah are the first three pass rushers selected. And Dion Jordan and Ezekiel Ansah are in contention to be the first defensive player drafted. I have zero clue why they're not getting more attention but make no mistake, come February after the combine ESPN and NFL Network are going to be talking about how much they love those two.

Those two are super underrated. Dion Jordan is an absurd athlete with fantastic length and incredible bend shape around the edge. People say that Jordan is versatile but I think he's pretty strictly a 3-4 OLB as he doesn't have the bulk to play as a 4-3 DE and putting him at OLB in a 4-3 defense would be a misuse of his pass rushing skills.

And given the recent success of Jason Pierre-Paul, Aldon Smith and Chandler Jones, Ezekiel Ansah is going to be a hot commodity as teams look to get in on the action. And he's way more versatile than Dion Jordan, he can play LB, DE or DT. He's the prospect that Quinton Coples was supposed to be.

These guys are huge prospects just waiting for the casual fan to catch on. If we want one I suspect we'll need to take one with our first.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we keep our super high pick, I want a pass rusher there. No tackles we don't need.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
oland11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Margus Hunt. Go!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 40 of 100

Jump to: