Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 GDT - Giants @ Redskins - MNF!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Well Now it's a 3 way race to the finish , so all i gotta say , Let The Races Begin!! , I Am Not Affraid of Anybodys Saints , So i say Bring em , Only Real Concern i have is our O-Line , if they proform well , We'll be just fine. Watch out Drew our D-Line is fired up with nothing but the word Smash! , Almost feel sry for what's gonna hapen ..... Almost Twisted Evil

We've been able to play well against the better teams we faced so far ... So Im imagining we're going to do fine against both the Saints and the Falcons.

Ravens still scare me because they are a total package but I heard that Suggs might be out again with a torn bicep.

Figuring like always its gonna come down to the last week against the birds and so help me god if they beat us after this awful losing streak Im gonna lose my mind Laughing

well this weekend everything in my gut says the boys are going to drop there game against the Bengals (Strong feeling), and as for the skins i dread to say the'll pick up a W , and the green birds that no one cares about anymore will most likely pick up a W , on the brighter side of things i also believe the Seahawks we'll pick up a W , and finally i believe the all powerful drew brees will have his face down in the dirt eating stock piles of grass making everyone believe that this man just turned into a vegan . Yup Really Looking forward to this weekend. Smile
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Well Now it's a 3 way race to the finish , so all i gotta say , Let The Races Begin!! , I Am Not Affraid of Anybodys Saints , So i say Bring em , Only Real Concern i have is our O-Line , if they proform well , We'll be just fine. Watch out Drew our D-Line is fired up with nothing but the word Smash! , Almost feel sry for what's gonna hapen ..... Almost Twisted Evil

We've been able to play well against the better teams we faced so far ... So Im imagining we're going to do fine against both the Saints and the Falcons.

Ravens still scare me because they are a total package but I heard that Suggs might be out again with a torn bicep.

Figuring like always its gonna come down to the last week against the birds and so help me god if they beat us after this awful losing streak Im gonna lose my mind Laughing

well this weekend everything in my gut says the boys are going to drop there game against the Bengals (Strong feeling), and as for the skins i dread to say the'll pick up a W , and the green birds that no one cares about anymore will most likely pick up a W , on the brighter side of things i also believe the Seahawks we'll pick up a W , and finally i believe the all powerful drew brees will have his face down in the dirt eating stock piles of grass making everyone believe that this man just turned into a vegan . Yup Really Looking forward to this weekend. Smile

Im expecting us to play well this week ... cutting down on penalties and Eli hitting the open receiver. I also expect Stevie Brown to play wonderful against Brees.

Hopefully the saints defense doesnt show up again and we can win this one easily. Fingers crossed though Laughing

Not a Knicks fan
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
You know what sucks? Imagine how good this team would be with an elite O-line. Pass and run block. Sigh. Would be so good.

And a secondary ... man we would never lose Crying or Very sad

Hopefully this draft coughlin finds some nice big o-line men from BC Laughing

We have a great secondary. It's just never 100% healthy. Imagine our secondary with a healthy TT, KP in with Webster, Rolle, and Prince. Just let that sink in. Razz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
You know what sucks? Imagine how good this team would be with an elite O-line. Pass and run block. Sigh. Would be so good.

We have a great secondary. It's just never 100% healthy. Imagine our secondary with a healthy TT, KP in with Webster, Rolle, and Prince. Just let that sink in. Razz

TT likely wont resign and may not be the same again. Webster tbh, I dont know what Corey Webster we will get - 2011 Cweb or 2012 Cweb. We have a good secondary on paper full of 1st and 2nd round but youre right when was the last time they were all healthy?

"I'm not in the danger, I AM the DANGER" - Heisenberg
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

Im really only sure about Prince anymore ... dont get me wrong these guys are good (webster being great) but like you said they can never stay healthy.

Plus some of these guys are ending their careers soon (I would assume) ... TT has been injured so much I cant see him coming back like he was. and Webster seems like hes been in the league for ever now. I expected him to retire last year after our SB win.

Not a Knicks fan
reckless123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

Im really only sure about Prince anymore ... dont get me wrong these guys are good (webster being great) but like you said they can never stay healthy.

Plus some of these guys are ending their careers soon (I would assume) ... TT has been injured so much I cant see him coming back like he was. and Webster seems like hes been in the league for ever now. I expected him to retire last year after our SB win.

What!? First of all im hoping that TT can have that Thomas Davis type comeback, he can use that as inspiration.

Secondly, Webster is great? Webster isnt great. Hes inconsistent. Sometimes he can be very good(not great) and then sometimes he gets flat out owned(see KEVIN OGLETREE). And why would he retire? He hasnt had any serious injuries and is only 30.

Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reckless123 wrote:

What!? First of all im hoping that TT can have that Thomas Davis type comeback, he can use that as inspiration.

Secondly, Webster is great? Webster isnt great. Hes inconsistent. Sometimes he can be very good(not great) and then sometimes he gets flat out owned(see KEVIN OGLETREE). And why would he retire? He hasnt had any serious injuries and is only 30.

Because hes a Fa in 2014 ... not sure if we'd resign him because of all the "talent" we have. And I dont think hes the player that would want to play on any other team.

Also you hope for a spectacular TT return but an ACL is a tough thing to repair. And if he were to come back I doubt he would play as expected due to his injury.

Not a Knicks fan
reckless123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
reckless123 wrote:

Because hes a Fa in 2014 ... not sure if we'd resign him because of all the "talent" we have. And I dont think hes the player that would want to play on any other team.

Also you hope for a spectacular TT return but an ACL is a tough thing to repair. And if he were to come back I doubt he would play as expected due to his injury.

TT's comeback isnt totally out of the picture. Thomas Davis came back after 3 tears in as many years or 2 years.

But why Cweb retire? Hes got like 5 years left in him. He may go somewhere else.

Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reckless123 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
reckless123 wrote:

TT's comeback isnt totally out of the picture. Thomas Davis came back after 3 tears in as many years or 2 years.

But why Cweb retire? Hes got like 5 years left in him. He may go somewhere else.

I just dont see him as the guy who would leave for another team (granted almost everyone does it) but hes done so much for the Giants I would think that no other team would suffice.

Believe me I would love if TT came back ... realistically I cant see him coming back as good as he was before his injury

Not a Knicks fan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: