Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday Thread: Rams vs. 49ers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who was the Player of the Week for week 12?
Janoris Jenkins: Being Lindley's Favorite Target
84%
 84%  [ 22 ]
Craig Dahl: Doing something useful
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 26

StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Um, since hes been back what game has saffold not had a false start in?
Um both the first San Fran and Arizona games. He has been back for 4 games and has 2 false starts.

Im pretty sure i remember him having a false start against arizona.

Nope- got him confused with wells i believe. Still, the holds are killing us and they are extremely frustrating. That hold on the Sjax run almost cost us the game in OT.
Which was Mulligan...

I didnt say who it was ( I didnt remember) I was just pointing out how the holds are killing us.
No argument there, on offense & Special Teams
jrry32

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
I agree with that. Unless they don't plan on featuring a TE in the passing game, we need a receiving TE. Lance is a good athlete who can separate but he's not reliable when it comes to catching the ball.

I'd love to see us draft receiving type TE in the 4th round. In fact, that's what I did in my latest mock which I'll post some time tonight.
Is there that big of a difference between Lance Kendricks & Dustin Keller? Keller is more athletic overall, with a bit more speed. He is a better receiving weapon, but not by that much in my mind.

Keller was a major part of the offense there due to no other weapons, Schotty doesnt base his Offense around the TE. I would personally love to try and find a Grahm/Gronk/Rudolph type, but Im not sure thats the offense we seem to be running.

Keller isn't all that good in the first place but he has better hands than Lance while Lance puts him to shame as a blocker.

I'd just settle for a Witten or Zach Miller lol. Two guys I like right now are Ryan Otten and Gavin Escobar.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
D9-EM

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone think the Rams and 49ers will get a Monday night game next year? I hope so after those two exciting games. I saw about 100 Rams jerseys today while I was out. We're walking tall today. Smile
yrba1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D9-EM wrote:
Anyone think the Rams and 49ers will get a Monday night game next year? I hope so after those two exciting games. I saw about 100 Rams jerseys today while I was out. We're walking tall today. Smile

Don't be surprised if they're on Sunday Night Football. These two teams play like the Steelers and Ravens facing each other. I'd say MNF goes to Rams-Titans (Jeff Fisher faces his old team) or Rams-Saints (Spags faces the team he once coached).
sherm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice win. I called u guys being our toughest test in the div before the season(on another mb). Even though Sea might make the playoffs u guys prob will go undefeated.

PS.
Old school uni's >>> new
Rather play u guys than lame [inappropriate/removed] Cards every yr on Monday nite.
Jenkins is the new A. Samuel. Good or bad depending on your thinking. Laughing
El ramster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://prod.images.rams.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/RAMS/assets/images/imported/STL/photos/clubimages/2012/12-December/tempRams_49ers_12022_022--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=800

Looks like Hekker is doing a line or 2 Laughing

BBL
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
I agree with that. Unless they don't plan on featuring a TE in the passing game, we need a receiving TE. Lance is a good athlete who can separate but he's not reliable when it comes to catching the ball.

I'd love to see us draft receiving type TE in the 4th round. In fact, that's what I did in my latest mock which I'll post some time tonight.
Is there that big of a difference between Lance Kendricks & Dustin Keller? Keller is more athletic overall, with a bit more speed. He is a better receiving weapon, but not by that much in my mind.

Keller was a major part of the offense there due to no other weapons, Schotty doesnt base his Offense around the TE. I would personally love to try and find a Grahm/Gronk/Rudolph type, but Im not sure thats the offense we seem to be running.

Offensive Coordinators design game-plans around their players, not the other way around. If we added a pass catching threat to this team now, he'd probably see 15 targets a game because of the lack of options.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
El ramster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

Offensive Coordinators design game-plans around their players, not the other way around. If we added a pass catching threat to this team now, he'd probably see 15 targets a game because of the lack of options.

Thats crazy talk.. Try 4-6, I don't even think Number 1 WR's get targeted that much.

BBL
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

Thats crazy talk.. Try 4-6, I don't even think Number 1 WR's get targeted that much.

Embellishment my friend, that wasn't a serious estimate. More like a dramatic illustration of my point.

That being said, look at Given's target total this last week and some of Amendola's as well. Gibson, Kendricks, Steve Smith, and Quick have been so worthless that we are forced to target our "number 1" WR.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
S-jax39

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
El ramster wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

Embellishment my friend, that wasn't a serious estimate. More like a dramatic illustration of my point.

That being said, look at Given's target total this last week and some of Amendola's as well. Gibson, Kendricks, Steve Smith, and Quick have been so worthless that we are forced to target our "number 1" WR.

I'd love to get Jared Cook. He'd be cheap and he can make plays.

And those picking the Rams are crazy.
They won't win 8 games.
I guarantee it.
I mean...Bradford never does...
Stick that in your sig & smoke it.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockers plays great and our Linebackers have their best games of the season thus far. Coincidence?

Didn't realize he was involved in that many plays Sunday. That is a crazy stat for a DT. In both games, Iupati got manhandled by Brockers.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football/professional/rams-notebook-brockers-breaks-through/article_9cb4df4a-ca34-5a71-af5b-2fedb7ee49b2.html
jjab360

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
Brockers plays great and our Linebackers have their best games of the season thus far. Coincidence?

Didn't realize he was involved in that many plays Sunday. That is a crazy stat for a DT. In both games, Iupati got manhandled by Brockers.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football/professional/rams-notebook-brockers-breaks-through/article_9cb4df4a-ca34-5a71-af5b-2fedb7ee49b2.html
Yeah... Brockers had nowhere near 11 tackles on Sunday. Still had a great day, though, big things ahead for him in the future.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerald Hayes ball so hard

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
http://prod.images.rams.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/RAMS/assets/images/imported/STL/photos/clubimages/2012/12-December/tempRams_49ers_12022_022--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=800

Looks like Hekker is doing a line or 2 Laughing

That right there is an amazing pic! any chance of working that into a sig?

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
MISTA314

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also was in attendence this past weekend. I currently live in kansas city so this was the first game I've been to in almost 10 years and i have to say i could not have picked a better game to make my comeback. I was in section 145 so we were right on the field on the visitors side. Me and my boys pride ourselves on being skilled hecklers Laughing. That game had so many emotional peeks and valleys that i almost couldn't take it. The best part of the game was when Greg kicked the game winning FG and to look at the sea of red that we were surrounded by tuck their tails between their legs Laughing. After the game my buddies and I decided to make the 49er game (home and away) an annual tradition from here on out!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: