Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Allen's Father Passes Away
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Speed_Wrench

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I find truly sad is we have a thread with six pages and scattered posts here and there hoping Allen gets fired the day after his dad passes away. Some of the people around here ought to be ashamed of themselves I remember when my dad passed the months and weeks leading up to it were real torment for my family and I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for Dennis Allen knowing what is inevitable with hisdad but still trying to keep your focus on a very stressful job. Some around here are just not willing to accept that a player here or there or a coaching change will turn this thing around in one season. The Raiders are in full rebuild and have a lot more baggage to unload this next offseason till we get to a point where we can start putting peices in place, I fully expect 2 more lousy seasons before we see improvement but this time around it will stick for the long term like it did from the mid 60's to the mid 80's.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My prayers go out to Coach Allen and his family. I hope the Raiders come out tomorrow with fire in their hearts and leave it all out there vs the Broncos...finish the season with heart for coach.

I think we should keep the current regime, they have the right line of thinking. Dennis Allen is Reggie's guy, and I trust Reggie. I think our personnel doesn't fit the current needs for the type of ball club we want to be...and for that I want to see Terrelle Pryor this season.

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Dreadymatt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP, my thoughts and respect are with you DA, I lost my old man a few yeras ago its like having a piece (large piece) of your soul ripped out....you never get it back, you just get better at dealing with it (takes about 2 years in my experience)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: