Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

H.O.T. IV: Training Camp in Full Swing!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tooki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
As far as the right tackle position goes, would anyone be interested in Andre Smith? He is entering the final year of his contract with the Bengals, and It goes without saying he hasn't lived up to the expectations of the #6 pick. However, he has been an adequate right tackle through his rookie contract. Personally, I think he would be relatively cheap and an upgrade over giaccomi. Thoughts?

If he is available for a reasonable pick, I bet that we would go for him. He is a Pete Carroll signing.
imani

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the playoffs started today we'd be the 6th seed

The most irritating thing about all this, is that we'd pretty much be a lock if we had defeated detroit. If we miss the playoffs this year, that'll be the game that does it.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
As far as the right tackle position goes, would anyone be interested in Andre Smith? He is entering the final year of his contract with the Bengals, and It goes without saying he hasn't lived up to the expectations of the #6 pick. However, he has been an adequate right tackle through his rookie contract. Personally, I think he would be relatively cheap and an upgrade over giaccomi. Thoughts?

Would be an awful fit even in the power version of the zone-blocking scheme. Like him as a player, but highly doubt he's an option. Branden Albert is the guy I'm looking at on the FA market.
imani

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=504875

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

chpjns15

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000098505/article/winston-guy-of-seahawks-suspended-for-illegal-substances

Quote:
RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks rookie safety Winston Guy has been suspended for four games without pay for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
imani

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OG James Carpenter, others, return to practice

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/21087819/seahawks-notebook-og-james-carpenter-returns-to-practice

Quote:
Coach Pete Carroll said before Seattle's bye last week that he thought his team would return healthy and ready to go after the week off. Well, it looks like Carroll thought right.

The Seahawks' biggest question mark in the health department this month has been OG James Carpenter. Carpenter suffered a concussion in practice leading up to the Seahawks' Week 9 game against Minnesota. After almost three weeks off, Carpenter (concussion) was at practice Wednesday in limited participation.

The Seahawks listed five other players on the injury report, but they were full participants in practice. RB Marshawn Lynch (back), CB Byron Maxwell (hamstring), DT Clinton McDonald (groin), DE Greg Scruggs (oblique) and LB K.J. Wright (concussion) were the others listed.

wwhickok wrote:

klyon7634

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
OG James Carpenter, others, return to practice

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/21087819/seahawks-notebook-og-james-carpenter-returns-to-practice

Quote:
Coach Pete Carroll said before Seattle's bye last week that he thought his team would return healthy and ready to go after the week off. Well, it looks like Carroll thought right.

The Seahawks' biggest question mark in the health department this month has been OG James Carpenter. Carpenter suffered a concussion in practice leading up to the Seahawks' Week 9 game against Minnesota. After almost three weeks off, Carpenter (concussion) was at practice Wednesday in limited participation.

The Seahawks listed five other players on the injury report, but they were full participants in practice. RB Marshawn Lynch (back), CB Byron Maxwell (hamstring), DT Clinton McDonald (groin), DE Greg Scruggs (oblique) and LB K.J. Wright (concussion) were the others listed.

good cant wait to see the line with everyone healthy

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

Would be an awful fit even in the power version of the zone-blocking scheme. Like him as a player, but highly doubt he's an option. Branden Albert is the guy I'm looking at on the FA market.
I like Albert a good deal.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

Likewise. And he's a fresh 28 years old which means our OLine would be among the most young, talented units in the league with his addition. That would be awesome.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

Likewise. And he's a fresh 28 years old which means our OLine would be among the most young, talented units in the league with his addition. That would be awesome.
He'd slide to LT nicely if needed too. Geno is still a good backup, as long as his head is in check. We'd have a solid backup than at both tackles and nice backup in the interior with Jean-Pierre and Sweezy.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
imani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

these injuries have definitely given us amazing depth over the last few years, just need another quality starter or two

wwhickok wrote:

lards

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Filed to ESPN: Seattle CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner facing 4-game suspensions for violating performance enhancing drug policy.

oh [inappropriate/removed]. this day gets better.

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm being very objective...

twitter: @lards90
lards

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner are appealing suspensions, insisting they are innocent. Appeal could be heard as early as this week.

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm being very objective...

twitter: @lards90
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who knows? We might be able find another gem at CB Laughing
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiqUGMLfaI4

power!

WINTER IS COMING

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 18 of 100

Jump to: