Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Martellus Bennett saves fan.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaBoys

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackandBlue wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
I can agree to that. The "upturn," though, is still nothing to write home about. We thought he was going to be a super star, he performed like a bum, and now he has turned himself into a bona fide below average tight end. Congratulations. I mean everyone is talking trash on Jermichael Finleys season, but he is putting up about the same numbers. I think he(MartyB) is probably about the 20th best starting TE in the league, and yes I will name all 19 ahead of him if provoked.

Go ahead.

Finally !! damn. I was like whats it going to take!? Laughing

Matts4313 wrote:
I agree with daboys, some of you might be insane.

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
BTW, DaBoys wins this thread.
sniderboys23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
I think you guys are missing the point with the video. If he wanted to pat himself on the back, why would he make a video that makes a mockery of the situation? This is a guy that made a rap video about his favorite cereal. So when something like this happens, of course you take the opportunity to laugh about it. It sounds like Bennett's biggest crime is that he actually has a personality.

I don't think that the humor is over your heads either. I think you're just taking any opportunity you can to bash the guy because you're not happy that he didn't work out in Dallas, and then turned it around with a division rival.
actually if he would've produced he wouldve still been here. Reality he didn't. As many hv stated we hv a HOF te in front of him. So when that happens to a player who is backing That HOF player up, u hv to make due with all chances given. He did not.

On a side note most people that posted didn't state nothing but the obvious. What is not being posted is that obviously Gmen u really just want to keep this thread going to keep bringing it up to provoke our fan base. We haven't bit.

Major Props to El Ramster!!!!
Gmen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sniderboys23 wrote:
On a side note most people that posted didn't state nothing but the obvious. What is not being posted is that obviously Gmen u really just want to keep this thread going to keep bringing it up to provoke our fan base. We haven't bit.

To an small extent, this reminds me of Eagles fans and JPP. When the Giants signed him to his rookie contract 7 of the posts on the first page in the NFL News thread were Eagles fans hooting and hollering at what a bust he was going to be and what a waste of money it was. Now when I bring up the JPP / Graham debacle, a handful of them will start calling me a troll that is trying to incite them. So what it comes down to is people want to say anything they want, and then if they're wrong they want it swept under the rug. This lack of accountability is unfortunately prevalent in today's society.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
sniderboys23 wrote:

To an small extent, this reminds me of Eagles fans and JPP. When the Giants signed him to his rookie contract 7 of the posts on the first page in the NFL News thread were Eagles fans hooting and hollering at what a bust he was going to be and what a waste of money it was. Now when I bring up the JPP / Graham debacle, a handful of them will start calling me a troll that is trying to incite them. So what it comes down to is people want to say anything they want, and then if they're wrong they want it swept under the rug. This lack of accountability is unfortunately prevalent in today's society.

You seem to practice the bolded a lot. Learned a few lessons from Eagle Fans?

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
sniderboys23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
sniderboys23 wrote:

Major Props to El Ramster!!!!
Desperado82

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^mack
GeorgiaBoy367

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone here really impressed with Martellus Bennett? Just last week during monday Night football John Gruden was talking about walking around the Giants facilities and whenever Bennett Was brought up people would say Meh or so-so about his performance. Truth is he has always been hit or miss. I understand for a team without a guy like Witten that Bennet would seem like a great player but he is adequate nothing more

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeorgiaBoy367 wrote:
Is anyone here really impressed with Martellus Bennett? Just last week during monday Night football John Gruden was talking about walking around the Giants facilities and whenever Bennett Was brought up people would say Meh or so-so about his performance. Truth is he has always been hit or miss. I understand for a team without a guy like Witten that Bennet would seem like a great player but he is adequate nothing more

Did I....just, agree with GB.....my God what is this world coming to...

^^^mack
Gmen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
sniderboys23 wrote:

We both know this is BS, because I'm never wrong.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
sniderboys23 wrote:

We both know this is BS, because I'm never wrong.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your sig implies otherwise.

You may be delusional. And you flirt being a troll. But I can't help but find you amusing. Maybe it's do to the sheer lack of Giant Fans on the site. Speaking of which. I have a job for you. This off-season you need to recruit some new blood to your forum.

In Redball I Trust!
Gmen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at least partially right almost two-thirds of the time.

Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTB goes in on Marty. Laughing

Quote:
I know it will never happen, because everyone wants to blame the Cowboys regime for everything… but what is there to blame here? He improved from afterthought backup tight end to an average starting TE who no longer is a capable blocker in the run game due to the extra duties?

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2012/12/5/3732148/cowboys-injury-update-phil-costa-to-ir-jay-ratliff-practices#131153995

In Redball I Trust!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: