Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Urlacher Out for Three Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindyCity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/05/brian-urlacher-if-im-done-with-the-bears-ill-be-sad-but-not-crushed/

It sure sounds like he plans on playing past this season.

Brian Urlacher is my favorite Bear of my lifetime and as much as I want him to play forever watching him break down in front of my eyes is equally hard to take.

I hope he rides off into the sunset this season and it is all a mute point.
DaMike

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/05/brian-urlacher-if-im-done-with-the-bears-ill-be-sad-but-not-crushed/

Brian Urlacher is my favorite Bear of my lifetime and as much as I want him to play forever watching him break down in front of my eyes is equally hard to take.

It really sucks because he's a favorite of mine but he just can't play in this scheme any more.
WindyCity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
WindyCity wrote:

It really sucks because he's a favorite of mine but he just can't play in this scheme any more.

It would kill me if he went to Arizona and stunk for a couple of years like Emmitt Smith:
Madmike90

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
DaMike wrote:
WindyCity wrote:

It would kill me if he went to Arizona and stunk for a couple of years like Emmitt Smith:

Like I said in my last mock I don't want him to be like Olin Kreutz...Olin had a chance to go out as a one team guy who fans loved...but instead he tried to keep playing after eveyone else knew it was open...really don't want to see the same thing happen to Urlacher.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: