Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs St Louis Rams #TieGate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Takes It?
Tie
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
49ers
47%
 47%  [ 21 ]
Tie
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Rams
20%
 20%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 44

cHaInBrEaKeRiii

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:

True, but so is continuing to deny it. Everyone has a bias...no one is truly objective in this argument.

please stop... everyone knows where everyone really stands, and it's all whateverz anyway...

yup ... its not really whatever cuz i believe we can win it all... i think kap will be fine next week and going forward... cheer up oldman...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
The difference is that Alex got to make his mental errors in a time we were not contenders for the Super Bowl! Kaep's have a greater impact on our chances for the elusive 6th Super Bowl championship...

That's beside the point. You made a statement saying that Alex never messed up like Kaep did, and he clearly has.

Of course Kap messed up three separate times in the same game and any single one of those, if not made, could have resulted in a win for us.

That's not meant as a knock on him, mistakes are what I expect from time to time from a young, inexperienced QB. Now that we've made the switch we all just have to take the good with the bad and hope that the ratio changes fairly rapidly as his experience increases.

And hope his growing pains don't cost us the continually elusive 6th SB championship. I do not hate Kaepernicus, I dislike the timing of the change. Alex nearly had us there last year with a subpar WR corps (and a returner with a case of the dropsies), so why change mid-stream? Just doesn't sit well with me for that reason.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50
Page 50 of 50

Jump to: