Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hurts watching football

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Hurts watching football Reply with quote

I am a die hard Dolphins fan, but since I live in North Florida dont really get to watch all the games (as I live near Jax and zoned for the Jags) though I am a football fan I do watch the Jags from time to time, but this season is so painful (not that Miami is cutting edge) the Jags are or seem in bad shape, what do you all think is in store this off season, aka draft, people being cut, any talks of the Jags moving as I know that was a topic a few years back, how is the coaching situation? Thanks and best of luck with Henne he is hot and cold type of QB.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Hurts watching football Reply with quote

Dolphinemidget wrote:

1. what do you all think is in store this off season,
2. aka draft
3. people being cut,
4. any talks of the Jags moving as I know that was a topic a few years back
5. how is the coaching situation?
6. Thanks and best of luck with Henne he is hot and cold type of QB.

1. Clean house. New gm and new head coach.
2. Hopefully a qb.
3. Not sure who will be cut.
4. Never were talks so no.
5. Not good
6. All Henne has going for him is that stache.

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Adopt a Jag
Johnathan Cyprien - 41 tackles, 3 FF, 1 sack
Mike Brown - 5 receptions, 63 yards
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Hurts watching football Reply with quote

Dolphinemidget wrote:
I am a die hard Dolphins fan, but since I live in North Florida dont really get to watch all the games (as I live near Jax and zoned for the Jags) though I am a football fan I do watch the Jags from time to time, but this season is so painful (not that Miami is cutting edge) the Jags are or seem in bad shape, what do you all think is in store this off season, aka draft, people being cut, any talks of the Jags moving as I know that was a topic a few years back, how is the coaching situation? Thanks and best of luck with Henne he is hot and cold type of QB.

Dolphinemidget wrote:
1. what do you all think is in store this off season,
2. aka draft
3. people being cut,
4. any talks of the Jags moving as I know that was a topic a few years back
5. how is the coaching situation?
6. Thanks and best of luck with Henne he is hot and cold type of QB.

1. New General Manager, new coaching staff, new defensive scheme.
2. Need to target two starting Corners, starting DT, a pass rusher, starting Center, Guard, and Right Tackle, potentially a new safety, OLB, and for sure a developmental QB, or a franchise guy, whatever the new Front Office sees necessary.
Quote:
You also have the Jaguars defense with quite a few expiring contracts for starters, including Daryl Smith, Terrance Knighton, Derek Cox, John Chick, George Selvie, and Rashean Mathis. That's quite a bit of potential turnover and that's not mentioning the players you're going to look to replace and/or upgrade on the defense.

4. We will not be moving, papa Shad loves it down here.
5. Better than we thought, not good enough to keep them here.

#JDI
charles shelton

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Hurts watching football Reply with quote

Dolphinemidget wrote:

i feel your pain. i live in south florida and have to endure watching the dolphins every sunday and even when there isn't a schedule conflict, they'll have the pats or jets game on instead of the jags.

-charles
Mr. V

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst Jaguars' season ever

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. V wrote:
Worst Jaguars' season ever

yea, that wasnt expected this year...even the 95 team was better

Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo

Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: