Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The most encompassing view of our cap situation
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teamorange

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KBS756 wrote:

Also I dont think this will be a long rebuild more like a retool (other than Offense theres deff some building needed there) if done right we should be in the hunt for a playoff berth from next year itself.

Come on dude, I am one of the more optimistic posters and this is pretty bad.
ekill08x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
KBS756 wrote:

Also I dont think this will be a long rebuild more like a retool (other than Offense theres deff some building needed there) if done right we should be in the hunt for a playoff berth from next year itself.

Yeah seriously? What are you watching that tells you that a simply retool is all this team needs lol?

Honestly I consider myself as diehard of a Jets fan as anyone, like basically all of us on here, but I have never been less interested in this organization then I am now. If we keep Rex for another year which in my opinion is a monumental mistake, and Sanchez starts again next year, I might honestly rather work then watch that mess for one more season.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
teamorange wrote:
KBS756 wrote:

Yeah seriously? What are you watching that tells you that a simply retool is all this team needs lol?

Honestly I consider myself as diehard of a Jets fan as anyone, like basically all of us on here, but I have never been less interested in this organization then I am now. If we keep Rex for another year which in my opinion is a monumental mistake, and Sanchez starts again next year, I might honestly rather work then watch that mess for one more season.

If the Jets draft Barkley I'm done with football.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why trading Revis is feasible. Despite his injury and large price tag, We will not be going to the superbowl anytime soon with or without Revis on our Roster. I would trade him for as many draft picks as we can get for him. The draft is the best route for young CHEAP talent. We just happen to need alot of that with all our holes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: