Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My crazy 2013 mock draft, you might hate me after reading it
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wr80 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Wr80 wrote:
You are a moron #1,
You know, I appreciate this insight. I usually can't pry this kind of analysis out of these other posters here. You just set the bar at another level. Wait, are you James Cameron?

Wr80 wrote:
how the [inappropriate/removed] does Latimore miss? He might not ever play football again....
He might not play football again, true. So could every other player in the draft. He can recover. Quickly? Probably not. Could he fully recover? He could get close, and should be enough for teams to draft him.

Wr80 wrote:
and Reid that high of a pick? Yeah right.
Mark Barron. Besides, Jeff knows his defense and if he feels Reid gives him a great safety, he'd be an idiot to pass.

EVERY ELSE TAKE NOTE OF HIS INSIGHT!!! YOU COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO!!!!

....Did you not watch his injury? This isn't his first injury either. The kid won't get drafted. If it was yeah, i'd say he could recover and still be a legit pick and threat. It's not. And as for Mark Barron, great player and yes I would love Reid i'm not saying he's a bad pick up for the Rams but he wouldn't be BPA at that point. The Rams aren't a team looking to fill up some slots that they have weakness in, other than a few positions we really still need BPA. You're still a moron for not having any kind of insight to the team. All good though, it's an both of our opinions.
You can still recover from a 2nd injury, ask Thomas Davis. And I'm a moron because I don't have insight on the Rams? I'm a Lions fan, so that's the team I have insight on. I guess I'm a x31 moron by your standards. And, instead of calling me a moron because I didn't give you what you think is BPA, just say that you think Reid isn't BPA, and that the Rams typically pick the BPA. If you think I don't have insight, give me that insight. Calling me a moron doesn't help anybody. Oh, and it is not definite that Lattimore won't be able to come back like you suggest.

R.I.P. Stylish
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dee Millner for the Bucs is a dream! Great pick for them Smile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Wr80 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Wr80 wrote:
You are a moron #1,
You know, I appreciate this insight. I usually can't pry this kind of analysis out of these other posters here. You just set the bar at another level. Wait, are you James Cameron?

Wr80 wrote:
how the [inappropriate/removed] does Latimore miss? He might not ever play football again....
He might not play football again, true. So could every other player in the draft. He can recover. Quickly? Probably not. Could he fully recover? He could get close, and should be enough for teams to draft him.

Wr80 wrote:
and Reid that high of a pick? Yeah right.
Mark Barron. Besides, Jeff knows his defense and if he feels Reid gives him a great safety, he'd be an idiot to pass.

EVERY ELSE TAKE NOTE OF HIS INSIGHT!!! YOU COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO!!!!

....Did you not watch his injury? This isn't his first injury either. The kid won't get drafted. If it was yeah, i'd say he could recover and still be a legit pick and threat. It's not. And as for Mark Barron, great player and yes I would love Reid i'm not saying he's a bad pick up for the Rams but he wouldn't be BPA at that point. The Rams aren't a team looking to fill up some slots that they have weakness in, other than a few positions we really still need BPA. You're still a moron for not having any kind of insight to the team. All good though, it's an both of our opinions.
You can still recover from a 2nd injury, ask Thomas Davis. And I'm a moron because I don't have insight on the Rams? I'm a Lions fan, so that's the team I have insight on. I guess I'm a x31 moron by your standards. And, instead of calling me a moron because I didn't give you what you think is BPA, just say that you think Reid isn't BPA, and that the Rams typically pick the BPA. If you think I don't have insight, give me that insight. Calling me a moron doesn't help anybody. Oh, and it is not definite that Lattimore won't be able to come back like you suggest.

Fair enough, We don't normally pick BPA but we have to. This team is [inappropriate/removed] and needs BPA all around to get better. I just don't see us reaching that much to get Reid. And damn he literally plans on the 2013 draft real ballsy. I would love to see him picked, he was a great back and a true #1 RB if it wasn't for that injury. But I don't see him until 4th or later pick.
hargreaves2326

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know to much about Derek Carr that being said probably wouldn't be to happy with him being our top 10 pick but hey at least it's a QB

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like it for ATL

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like the Lions to trade back and get Dion Jordan in this scenario. He is a first half talent and drops out of the whole round.

Sig bet
mike23md

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hate the redskins pick. Twisted Evil

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:

No offense, but this is insanely terrible logic.

He can recover....or he could not....or he could just be injury prone his entire career, which is what is likely to happen.

Lattimore has had TWO major knee injuries. He will not go anywhere close to the first round. 3rd or 4th round at best....my guess is 4th or 5th.

Oh....and solid Steelers pick. NT isnt our biggest need, but Jenkins is a good pick there.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
I'd like the Lions to trade back and get Dion Jordan in this scenario. He is a first half talent and drops out of the whole round.
If I did trades, I'd easily consider it.

R.I.P. Stylish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: