Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL General Game Day Discussion II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22393
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I wrong to be watching this game only to see if someone gets lit up?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eli about to go off.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22393
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Eli about to go off.


So is the Tackle who's knee turn 180' the wrong direction. God that was nasty.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6855
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Phire wrote:
Eli about to go off.


So is the Tackle who's knee turn 180' the wrong direction. God that was nasty.


He's your #1 FA acquisition next year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Skins win.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22393
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
The Skins win.


Not yet don't jinx it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22393
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually beat Blah H2H.by.barely 6 pts .Most frustrating game to watch I've had in a while. Every time Nicks and Morris touched the ball I was like tackle tackle tackle. Playoffs baby.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34435
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Skins RG3 yes!
Down with giants
_________________

"You will never walk again... but you will fly"
“You forget. My father had four sons.”
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14368
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at a bar during the 4th quarter....and there was the most stereotypical Giants fans and a group of skins fans. I hadn't even thought about it but i was wearing my one nicer eagles shirt. So, I joined the Skins group to root them on, but more just to laugh at the giants fans....and then the skins group bought me a drink for our terrible season. Laughing Crying or Very sad

Looking good for us to knock the giants out of the playoffs week 17...if we don't have the #1 pick lined up that's my (our) consolation prize I hope.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34435
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
..and then the skins group bought me a drink for our terrible season. Laughing Crying or Very sad


Did you check for roofies?
_________________

"You will never walk again... but you will fly"
“You forget. My father had four sons.”
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Moderator
Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
I was at a bar during the 4th quarter....and there was the most stereotypical Giants fans and a group of skins fans. I hadn't even thought about it but i was wearing my one nicer eagles shirt. So, I joined the Skins group to root them on, but more just to laugh at the giants fans....and then the skins group bought me a drink for our terrible season. Laughing Crying or Very sad

Looking good for us to knock the giants out of the playoffs week 17...if we don't have the #1 pick lined up that's my (our) consolation prize I hope.
Maybe it's just me, and I don't know why exactly, but I hate the Giants and Cowboys about 50x more than I hate the Skins. I mean, I still dislike them, but not as much as the other two.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hammertime52


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 9578
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
I was at a bar during the 4th quarter....and there was the most stereotypical Giants fans and a group of skins fans. I hadn't even thought about it but i was wearing my one nicer eagles shirt. So, I joined the Skins group to root them on, but more just to laugh at the giants fans....and then the skins group bought me a drink for our terrible season. Laughing Crying or Very sad

Looking good for us to knock the giants out of the playoffs week 17...if we don't have the #1 pick lined up that's my (our) consolation prize I hope.
Maybe it's just me, and I don't know why exactly, but I hate the Giants and Cowboys about 50x more than I hate the Skins. I mean, I still dislike them, but not as much as the other two.



Id go

1. Giants
2. Cowboys



3. Skins


I hate the giants because 99% of their fans are complete you know whats, and because i was, and still am absolutely infuriated they won the Super Bowl last year. Plus i hate Eli more then any other person in humanity. The Cowboys i used to hate alot more, but honestly i think they are the biggest joke franchise in history ( with the Eagles in second place) They were never a challenge for us since i became a fan and i never held merit for them doing anything in the playoffs. The Skins have always been a complete joke as well.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7665
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the giants and cowboys are 1A and 1. Because the Cowboys always use the Super Bowl argument and Giants fans act like LT was the second coming of Jesus and they always use their SB argument also.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dislike my encounters with New York fans.
They have the New York elitist mentality that is annoying as all heck.
Having a good football team does not make you a better person than me.

Dallas fans used to be annoying because most of their fans I've met have never been within 10 states of Texas.
Their numbers are starting to suffer though, as many have fallen off the bandwagon.

Washington fans are annoying by default because they are a division rival. But they've been irrelevant for so long I sometimes forget they're even a team.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LOLKevinKolb


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 9230
Location: YOLO
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Washington fans are the most annoying to me, probably because I grew up around so many of em (my dad lived in Jersey, my mom lived in Virginia, so I was back and forth some as a kid)
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 26 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group