Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 - Other Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
Chicago lost to a Russell Wilson pass to Sidney Rice. A real QB throwing to a real WR...

and since we handed GB a win, they are now the top team in the division.

perhaps Green Bay is a better team. give them there due respect.
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing a lot of high priced corner fail tonight... Asomugha, Rogers-Cromartie, and Carr.
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PurpleMugen wrote:
vike daddy wrote:
^^ so.... this is a shot at Ponder, is it? in a thread that has nothing to do with him?

or is it a shot at his supporters?

either way, was it necessary here?

Did you read CV's post above that? This perfectly illustrates what I was telling you about things being policed on one side of the argument and not on the other. If you are going to do this, do it fairly and correctly or don't do it at all.

umm... gosh.

i guess i made a mistake in misunderstanding a sarcastic comment, seeing it's harder to understand stuff like that on then internet. for that i apologize.

why you feel the need to jump all over me, particularly when you keep posting that guys should take concerns like this to PM's, i have no idea. or using terms like "policing one side of the argument...?"

severe over-reaction on your part, dude. very severe. how 'bout you just chill, instead of insisting others do? or... PM me, since that's what you want me to do with you?

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?

Last edited by vike daddy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
SteelKing728

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
SteelKing728 wrote:
Chicago lost to a Russell Wilson pass to Sidney Rice. A real QB throwing to a real WR...

and since we handed GB a win, they are now the top team in the division.

perhaps Green Bay is a better team. give them there due respect.

I would, but Greenbay is only as good as Aaron Rodgers carries them.

They really don't impress me at all. I expect them to get throttled in the playoffs.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
PurpleMugen wrote:
vike daddy wrote:
^^ so.... this is a shot at Ponder, is it? in a thread that has nothing to do with him?

Did you read CV's post above that? This perfectly illustrates what I was telling you about things being policed on one side of the argument and not on the other. If you are going to do this, do it fairly and correctly or don't do it at all.

umm... gosh.

i guess i made a mistake in misunderstanding a sarcastic comment, seeing it's harder to understand stuff like that on then internet. for that i apologize.

why you feel the need to jump all over me, particularly when you keep posting that guys should take concerns like this to PM's, i have no idea. or using terms like "policing one side of the argument...?"

severe over-reaction on your part, dude. very severe. how 'bout you just chill, instead of insisting others do? or... PM me, since that's what you want me to do with you?

No, you called out milanb for something another poster did earlier in the thread. Like I said, enforce the rules fairly and correctly or don't do it at all. Why not just accept that you did was unfair and make the adjustment to do things correctly next time instead of pointing the finger at me? The choice is yours to do the right thing, I will leave it at that. You can have the last word if you want it. What needed to be said has been said.

Peppers90 on the sig.
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PurpleMugen wrote:
vike daddy wrote:
PurpleMugen wrote:
vike daddy wrote:

umm... gosh.

No, you called out milanb for something another poster did earlier in the thread. Like I said, enforce the rules fairly and correctly or don't do it at all. Why not just accept that you did was unfair and make the adjustment to do things correctly next time instead of pointing the finger at me? The choice is yours to do the right thing, I will leave it at that. You can have the last word if you want it. What needed to be said has been said.

Let's keep the discussion to football and drop this nonsense. We don't need to have a conversation about another posters actions and if you have issue with another poster's comments address them through PM, we dont need these side conversations that add nothing to the intention of this thread.

Keep it to football.
Eastern Walrus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The announcers just brought up Cedric Griffin's 100 tackle season with the Vikings after he made a good play on 3rd down, glad to see his transition to safety in Washington worked out for him
2013 Adopt a Minnesota Viking - Xavier Rhodes - CB - #29

XBL - Eastern Walrus
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eastern Walrus wrote:
The announcers just brought up Cedric Griffin's 100 tackle season with the Vikings after he made a good play on 3rd down, glad to see his transition to safety in Washington worked out for him

Pretty sure he's still playing corner?
Eastern Walrus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpmwr19 wrote:
Eastern Walrus wrote:

Pretty sure he's still playing corner?

I thought I heard the announcer call him a safety, oh well
2013 Adopt a Minnesota Viking - Xavier Rhodes - CB - #29

XBL - Eastern Walrus
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Griffin moved to Safety at the beginning of the year, not sure if he still is at the position.

I remember a lot of Viking fans (including myself) suggesting the same, to move Griffin to Safety due to his lack of speed, especially with his knee injuries.
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Griffin has been the Redskins nickel corner pretty much all year. He's listed there on their official depth chart.

No news/blog posting about it either. They've been going with DeJon Gomes / Madieu Williams / Reed Doughty all year at safety.
Klomp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Called this game right!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: