Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DEN won the AFC W
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: DEN won the AFC W Reply with quote

Just noticed: Denver got it. Call it the Manning factor. Standing at 9-3 no other team is in the race for the division with 4 games to go.With SD at 4-8, OAK at 3-9, and KC at 2-10 this formerly proud division is supposed to be the loughing stock of the NFL this year.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Broncos make some noise in the playoffs as well.
Mikek163

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depressing but whatever. Manning will last the next 3-4 years while we are grooming our QB. Once he is done so are the Donkeys Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikek163 wrote:
Depressing but whatever. Manning will last the next 3-4 years while we are grooming our QB. Once he is done so are the Donkeys Very Happy
Our QBOTF is already on the roster...learning from the best in the business....whose gonna teach yours ?? RAC ??

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
Mikek163

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:
Our QBOTF is already on the roster...learning from the best in the business....whose gonna teach yours ?? RAC ??

Oh God. You cannot be serious! LOL!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Osweiler coming out. Project guy but he has the tools.
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:

Manning did so well teaching Curtis Finger-Painter, Brock Huard, and Jim Sorgi too.

^ryknowssd on the sig
kcstomp63

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:

Manning did so well teaching Curtis Finger-Painter, Brock Huard, and Jim Sorgi too.

+1

Thanks to LOTO for the sig
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5WYigZHME
Cutler06

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:

I did say "learning from" not "being taught by" ...symantics, but true. Still, my question isn't being answered, perhaps because the truth hurts ??

Jakuvious wrote:
Eric Berry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
bigschmadt00 wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:

I did say "learning from" not "being taught by" ...symantics, but true. Still, my question isn't being answered, perhaps because the truth hurts ??

Ok. Here's the answer you want. Yes, it is RAC!

troll troll troll troll troll

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:

Who taught Peyton?
Cutler06

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OILCHIEFS wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:

Who taught Peyton?

His Dad, Archie Manning..... Rolling Eyes

And honestly, let's ALL hope RAC isn't your coach next year, the Raiders suck, the Chargers are imploding...the Broncos need some competition in the AFCW and the Chiefs have the best shot at becoming legit in the near future...barring you guys keeping your FO.

Jakuvious wrote:
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
bigschmadt00 wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:

You're high on Osweiler I'm guessing. He's got potential, but I'd be very surprised if he turns out to be more then an average QB. If I'm choosing between Osweiler and Geno as to who will be the better QB, I'm taking Geno, even in the short term.

We actually have to end up drafting him sure, or Wilson (who I'd also take over Osweiler), but just because you've already got a guy slotted for the future doesn't necessarily mean you're in better position going forward.

^ryknowssd on the sig
ryknowssd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
just because you've already got a guy slotted for the future doesn't necessarily mean you're in better position going forward.

Yup. I have two names; Brian Griese, Tommy Maddox.

Both sat behind another all time great (Elway). How'd they turn out for ya?

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
Cutler06

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
bigschmadt00 wrote:
just because you've already got a guy slotted for the future doesn't necessarily mean you're in better position going forward.

Yup. I have two names; Brian Griese, Tommy Maddox.

Both sat behind another all time great (Elway). How'd they turn out for ya?

Both have been better than any Chief QB (save for the 1 year of Montana) since Elway's time. Hell, I'd take both of them over Cassel....lol

Jakuvious wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: