Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Last 4 games to go, what young guys do want to see?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DawgSoldier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Last 4 games to go, what young guys do want to see? Reply with quote

Since the best the browns can mathmatically finish is 8&8

I wouldn't mind some younger guys getting some snaps.

IE Benjamin at KR/PR/WR
Cooper @ WR

Wade and/or Bademosi at NB or #2 CB

Miller @ RG.

More Camerion @ #1 TE

Thoughts?

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8-8

Win week 17 to knock the Steelers out of the playoffs.

Would be more realistic if the Clownbirds didn't choke yesterday.

Weeden play well

Richardson break out

Gordon continue

#JDI
DawgSoldier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
8-8

Weeden play well

Richardson break out

Gordon continue

The one game I see us haveing a small chance of winning is @ Den. P.Manning vs Skrine and Brown in 3 WR sets. YIKES. Embarassed

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
Entropy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgSoldier wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
8-8

Weeden play well

Richardson break out

Gordon continue

The one game I see us haveing a small chance of winning is @ Den. P.Manning vs Skrine and Brown in 3 WR sets. YIKES. Embarassed

Then again, I like our chances against Manning in a 3 wide set...means he'll have at least one less blocker for our DLine. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want to see agame where T Rich dominates, 150 yards at over YPC.

I wnt to seee touchdowns, needless touchdowns, when we are leading 21-3 I want to see some more 6's.

I want to see Travis Benjiman go long, get the ball and keep on going.

I want to see some sacks, I would like a multi sack game from Jabaal, I want to see some ints.

I want to see Joe Haden first int tds.

I want to see the Browns of 1999-2012 die and the new Browns rise, who will play and win like kings.
DawgX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see Cooper more. I thought he played well in limited playing time and I don't know why he stopped seeing the field. I'd also like to see Benjamin out there more.

I'd like to see what Wade could do. He looked good in preseason. If he played well enough, then maybe the Browns don't need a cornerback as badly.

LJ Fort should see playing time. He played well in week one but he's rarely seen the field since. Maybe he hasn't because Robertson and JMJ have played at a solid level.

I hope Hardesty sees more carries. He's ran very well almost every time he's been given the opportunity. I don't know why he sometimes only sees a few carries a game at most. If he continues to run well, I'd like to see him get ten or so carries a game. Maybe even more.

Adopt-a-Brown: Alex Mack

rre63

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgX wrote:
I'd like to see Cooper more. I thought he played well in limited playing time and I don't know why he stopped seeing the field. I'd also like to see Benjamin out there more.

I'd like to see what Wade could do. He looked good in preseason. If he played well enough, then maybe the Browns don't need a cornerback as badly.

LJ Fort should see playing time. He played well in week one but he's rarely seen the field since. Maybe he hasn't because Robertson and JMJ have played at a solid level.

I hope Hardesty sees more carries. He's ran very well almost every time he's been given the opportunity. I don't know why he sometimes only sees a few carries a game at most. If he continues to run well, I'd like to see him get ten or so carries a game. Maybe even more.

You want Hardesty taking carries away from Richardson??? or the recievers you want to see on the field taking reps from Little and Gordon??
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rre63 wrote:
DawgX wrote:

You want Hardesty taking carries away from Richardson??? or the recievers you want to see on the field taking reps from Little and Gordon??

He means in the 2nd half, when we pretty much already have the game wrapped up. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weeden progressing to the point that ESPN begins to actually talk about him... Rolling Eyes

Gordon progress to the point that they say he one of the best young receivers in the NFL

PSN: bench515lbs

Ahead of the curve....
THA DAWG POUND

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kiwibrown"]i want to see agame where T Rich dominates, 150 yards at over YPC.

I got to say in my opinion you will not see this happen maybe ever. I was at the oakland game and got a chance to see richardson live and in person. Heres wat i saw no explosion minimal speed appears affraid of contact at times. Hardesty is clearly a better back right now. Imo weeden was a much better pick then richardson to this point. Un fortunatly jim brown may have been right
philly3k

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="THA DAWG POUND"]
Kiwibrown wrote:
i want to see agame where T Rich dominates, 150 yards at over YPC.

I got to say in my opinion you will not see this happen maybe ever. I was at the oakland game and got a chance to see richardson live and in person. Heres wat i saw no explosion minimal speed appears affraid of contact at times. Hardesty is clearly a better back right now. Imo weeden was a much better pick then richardson to this point. Un fortunatly jim brown may have been right

this is what i am afriad of. i just havent seen anything worth bragging about yet.

i want to see a 150+ rushing yards and 2+ td game from him.

he is going to go over 1000 yards for the season so thats a good sign.

i want to see him take over a game, when is the last time we had someone people needed to fear?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
8-8

Weeden play well

Richardson break out

Gordon continue

Then again, I like our chances against Manning in a 3 wide set...means he'll have at least one less blocker for our DLine. Very Happy

Our DL in a dead sprint will have a hard time against Manning's release completely unblocked. The dude's incredible.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same thing I said when a thread was made for 6 weeks.

4 wins or bust.

Jamison on the sig
candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Win 4 in a row or at least 3/4.

Unfortunately quick passes kills us so Manning will destroy us.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rre63 wrote:
DawgX wrote:

It's important to have multiple productive runinng backs and more than two good wide receivers. I don't want the Browns to make the mistake that so many teams have made where they just feed the ball to one running back non-stop and thus he doesn't have a long career. If the Browns have a good complimentary running back, then Richardson will likely be able to play at a high level for a longer time. I don't know why you seem to have a problem giving another running back some carries. There's plenty of great running backs in the league who have a good backup who can come in and give the starter a break.

Like I said, you need more than two good wide receivers. Just because I want Cooper & Benjamin to see the ball more doesn't mean Gordon & Little will see less playing time. It just means the ball will be spread around more.

Also, like MSURacerDT55 said, it'd be nice for Weeden to start getting more credit from the national media. You always hear how good this year's rookie QB class is, but they only mention Luck, RG3, Tannehill and Wilson. I'm not sure what the stats are now, but I remember that Weeden actually had slightly better stats than Luck did as of a few weeks ago. And I'd say he's been better than Wilson, and this is coming from someone who was a big Wilson fan dating back to his college days and wanted the Browns to draft him if they missed out on drafting a QB in the first round.

It seems like Weeden gets written off because of his age. There's been plenty of quarterbacks who didn't start until they were in their late 20s. It's quite plausible that Weeden could play well into his late 30s which means he'd play for about ten or so seasons. If he turns out to be a franchise quarterback, then I'd say a late-first-round pick is well worth ten years of good QB play.

Adopt-a-Brown: Alex Mack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: