Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 GB's and JS's vs Beagles
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mco65

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GB: Romo, no doubt. Nobody considers Romo Elite but he certainly was last night. Great game!

HM: DEZ... exactly why Jerry drafted him. Slowly becoming one of the best WR in the NFL...
Witten: it pains me some to have him on my fantasy team and see him get sooo close to the goal line but he is an easy 7-10 every week without a score..
Claiborne: I only remember 1 bad angle he took on a WR early in the game but other than that he was solid and then of course you play heads up, pick up a ball and run it in for 6 to seal the game.. another reason Jerry drafted this guy!

JS: Free. If this guy is on the roster next year, someone hit me in the head with a hammer.. I am not sure what adjustments were made at halftime but the O Line played considerably better in the second half but you just can't make up for that poor of a half.. .geez.
First time all year I can remember Romo and the offense bailing out the defense... you can see how much they miss the mlbs, Brown was always a few steps into the hole before our mlbs arrived. Sad
waremd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GB: Romo, Dez, Witten

HM: Murray

Nothing really to be said here, these were the clear standout performances.

JS: Free, Connor, McCray

I have never seen a worse half of football from a lineman and against Brandon Graham? Connor did not hit one gap correctly so all the Eagles had to do was double and triple team Ware to open up a whole everytime. McCray learn to tackle please, you are driving me crazy.

HM: Moorman

Shanks a punt, then outkicks his coverage, and then missed his gap for the tackle on the returner.

^---Props to thesickness89 for the sig ---^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: