Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WEEK 13 GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys - SNF
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desperado82

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#82WITTEN = MAN

^^^Deadpulse
hitstreak07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:
Tony7188 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:
Tony7188 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:
Anybody else still want us to turn the page from the Dez Bryant experiment??

Geez man are you done?! A few may have said that they didn't want Bryant no more. I stuck up for Bryant and for Claiborne when guys on here said he was a wasted pick. You don't here me b----ing about it how good he looks when he makes a play.

Not sure what your point is?? There were more than a few that wanted to move on from Bryant. I simply asked if anyone still wanted to move on? Who's b----ing? Sounds like you are....

My point is I've seen you say that numerous times, asking a rhetorical question when Dez makes a play just so you can try to make yourself look good for sticking behind him when he screwed up. It's annoying and ignorant. You don't hear me mention the people on here who said Claiborne was a bad pick. Move on

Uhhh, that is my one and only comment about Dez Bryant the whole game......I think you need to read......Research before posting....

Not to get involved. But guys. We are winning. Focus. Let it go. And Enjoy. Wins are precious.

I'm with you T07, but I'm not gonna sit by and let Tony make some absurd accusation about something I've never said or done, and just be like "ok"....Tony if you don't like what I said, so be it, its part of the forum, but don't try and call me out on something I've never done to make yourself look "good", by continuously telling us you've been a Bryant/Claiborne supporter from Day 1....
Tha King

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty ugly game! But it's a win against the Eagles,and I love it!
Rtnldave

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tha King wrote:
Pretty ugly game! But it's a win against the Eagles,and I love it!

Amen to that!
roysmyboy31

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game went exactly as I thought. We struggled initially, ended up being a close game, but we still can celebrate sweeping Philly this year. Romo and Bryant had great nights. Witten too. Murray being back I think opened it up a bit on offense. Our O will need to stay rolling because it looks like our defense can't be relied upon anymore. We definitely miss Lee and Carter.

How on earth are we actually in the playoff hunt though Laughing ?
MLB: New York Yankees
College Basketball: NC State Wolfpack
Soccer: FC Bayern Munich
textaz03

GOD I LOVE THE SENATOR!!!!!

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

And we win. A rivalry game. 2-0 against the Eagles. Dez and Witten are monsters. Romo was amazing the Second half. I missed Murray. Way to go Mo.

Our S still suck. Free is awful. Holy hell. Our ST unit - LOLOLOLOL.

We had Crowd Noise - once! But Progress. I credit Slam and CITD for making all the noise. They understand.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Tony7188

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hitstreak07 wrote:
Tony7188 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:
Tony7188 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:

Geez man are you done?! A few may have said that they didn't want Bryant no more. I stuck up for Bryant and for Claiborne when guys on here said he was a wasted pick. You don't here me b----ing about it how good he looks when he makes a play.

Not sure what your point is?? There were more than a few that wanted to move on from Bryant. I simply asked if anyone still wanted to move on? Who's b----ing? Sounds like you are....

My point is I've seen you say that numerous times, asking a rhetorical question when Dez makes a play just so you can try to make yourself look good for sticking behind him when he screwed up. It's annoying and ignorant. You don't hear me mention the people on here who said Claiborne was a bad pick. Move on

Uhhh, that is my one and only comment about Dez Bryant the whole game......I think you need to read......Research before posting....

I think you need to come up with something different besides trying to bash people for saying they wanted Dez gone. I don't feel like going through everything and reposting what you said. Maybe you should grow up and stop asking idiot rhetorical questions for no reason.

ware94 wrote:
Gameball: Any remaining Cowboys fans.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony7188 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:
Tony7188 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:
Tony7188 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:

I think you need to come up with something different besides trying to bash people for saying they wanted Dez gone. I don't feel like going through everything and reposting what you said. Maybe you should grow up and stop asking dumbarse questions if you can do that.

Dudes, please....chill. I don't fee like giving out warnings tonight after we cooked some Eagles

^^^Deadpulse
atran35

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free should be benched. Let's see what Parnell has on the right side.

Romo was excellent even though his OLINE failed him again.

Murray was great. Please stay healthy.
Tony7188

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Please....for the love of God, fire Coach Joe

x2

that was an utter embarrassment

ware94 wrote:
Gameball: Any remaining Cowboys fans.
hitstreak07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony7188 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:
Tony7188 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:
Tony7188 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:

I think you need to come up with something different besides trying to bash people for saying they wanted Dez gone. I don't feel like going through everything and reposting what you said. Maybe you should grow up and stop asking idiot rhetorical questions for no reason.

Haha, there's nothing to re-post!!! I stated one question about Dez Bryant...Other's on the forum said basically the samething, yet you pinpoint me....I've never posted anything about Dez Bryant haters, ever, except tonight.....I've never bashed anyone or asked a rhetorical question about Dez.....I'm sorry you jumped the gun on trying to call someone out, but if I'm asking "idiot questions" that don't even exist, I'm going to continue to call you out, and bash you for not THINKING before you post....
Desperado82

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hitstreak, Tony...take this little quarrel to PM please. I don't want it clogging up the thread.

Honestly, it's something seriously minor you guys shouldn't even be arguing about. Chill.

^^^Deadpulse
hitstreak07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Tony7188 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:
Tony7188 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:
Tony7188 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:

I think you need to come up with something different besides trying to bash people for saying they wanted Dez gone. I don't feel like going through everything and reposting what you said. Maybe you should grow up and stop asking dumbarse questions if you can do that.

Dudes, please....chill. I don't fee like giving out warnings tonight after we cooked some Eagles

Des, I completely understand and I apolgize to you and the others, but I have a hard time digesting blatantly false accusations, and then derrogatory comments that Tony has deemed necessary to sling in my direction.....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
Page 28 of 28

Jump to: