Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Aldon Smith: NFL sack leader
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
FG21_PW52


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 4126
Location: 831, CA.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did he get any today?
_________________


janky wrote:
Bridgewater won't be better than Brandon Weeden
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9729
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FG21_PW52 wrote:
did he get any today?


He got one. He's at 17 1/2 now.
_________________


Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26314
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:
did he get any today?


He got one. He's at 17 1/2 now.


He was just a second late on a few as well.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22644
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:
did he get any today?


He got one. He's at 17 1/2 now.


He was just a second late on a few as well.


He was so close on a couple, you could tell he wanted them bad.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FG21_PW52


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 4126
Location: 831, CA.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:
did he get any today?


He got one. He's at 17 1/2 now.


He was just a second late on a few as well.


He was so close on a couple, you could tell he wanted them bad.


so he needs 5 with 4 games to play? hmmmm this is going to be very close.
_________________


janky wrote:
Bridgewater won't be better than Brandon Weeden
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22644
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FG21_PW52 wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:
did he get any today?


He got one. He's at 17 1/2 now.


He was just a second late on a few as well.


He was so close on a couple, you could tell he wanted them bad.


so he needs 5 with 4 games to play? hmmmm this is going to be very close.


The Patriots got to Tannehill a few times, let's hope Aldon can get 2.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
neezy007


Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 9079
Location: El Paso
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the end of the game he got held and the refs didn't call it. If not for the hold he would have gotten another.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26314
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will ask Dolphins fans about Jake Long's replacement, but we will need to get an early lead on them.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NINERFAN_4_LIFE


Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 12512
Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park - you will always be in my heart
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we are up by two scores our defense and esp aldon can pin their ears back and get after it. It makes teams one dimensional. If we can get a big lead in 2 of our last 4 I think he will break the record. I think/hope we can get to Brady
_________________
imani wrote:
We got so lucky last season

^a seahawks fan in reference to 2013

FOREVER FAITHFUL
the niners lost the superbowl
FOREVER HATEFUL

SaveourSonics wrote:
Some Seattle fans are really getting out of hand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group