Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1st attempt of mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stylish313

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
qball8001 wrote:
If we take an OT, ill crap a brick.

Honestly if we take a player it needs to be BPA on defense. I do not care if we get a DT, if thats the case, we can move Suh to end.
Suh dominated today at DT, yet we wanna switch him to an entirely different position and probably ask him to change his body composition? Rolling Eyes

We need to accent his talents, and provide some help behind him. He's the proven talent, not some rookie DT who doesn't look like a fit in our 4-3 scheme anyway. Or are we expecting Schwartz to switch to a scheme he's never coached???
Not once did he say he wants to get a DT to move Suh, he said he wouldn't care. And, Suh probably wouldn't need to change his body composition, and even if he did, he'd just be asked to lose fat. Not sure why it's so catostrophic to you.
Probably because most of you who've been clamoring for a DT with our top selection are ignoring the fact that we have Jim Schwartz as our HC, and we run a 4-3 scheme. That ain't gonna change, so I tend to keep my mentality on working within the confines of our scheme.

On top of that, you don't have your superstar DT switch his position for some rookie unless you get lucky and draft another projected superstar. That ain't gonna happen, so I'm just really not trying to hear it and I highly doubt the Lions will either.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the Lewan pick. He is the next Jake Long

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: