Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Game Grades Week 13 vs Cardinals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ganggreen1102

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Game Grades Week 13 vs Cardinals Reply with quote

Offense: Pre McElroy: F-
McElroy:A+++++++++++++
The offense was horrible when Sanchez was in!!!!!! The running game was terrible, we couldnt move the ball, the oline was terrible!!!! THE WHOLE OFFENSE GOT BETTER WHEN MCELROY IN AND HE NEEDS TO BE THE STARTING QB FOR THE JETS!!!!!!! EVEN STEPHEN HILL DID SOMETHING!!!!

Defense A
Well Ryan Lindley helped them out by being so terrible but they also stopped the run well and Landry had a nice INT and MOOOOO WILKERSON continues to get it done on the dline!!!!

ST D
Folk missed 2 FGs. You had the 40 yard fake punt which could have won the game for the Cardinals. Another lousy ST outing.

Coaching A++++
Two words GREG MCELROY. Its about time that Rex realized that a change was needed at QB. Putting Powell in more was also a great idea.
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offense- With Sanchez: F- (no explanation needed)
With McElroy: B
I'm not gonna go nuts over him yet but he did what he needed to do and what he was asked to do. I hope he is the answer moving forward.

Defense- A
Mo had another big game and Cro locked down Fitz. It helps that Arizona's offense in anemic

Special Teams- D-
I say this cause the put team outside of the fake was clutch. They didn't allow peterson to return anything and they didn't fumble.

Coaching- A+
Rex had an awesome defensive game plan and he manned up and pulled Sanchez and my have saved his job in NY. Giving Powell more touches is also huge. The team came alive once McElroy came in. I missed one of our challenges but the 2nd one on the fumble I felt was a good challenge so I won't criticize that.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are 2 spots down from the last wildcard spot. Steelers currently hold the last spot at 6-5 (playing Ravens now.) The Bengals are right behind them at 6-5 ( playing the Chargers). It's funny to see that after all the drama & overreaction from this season. I just want to make the WC.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: