Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

College Football Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeT14

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did UVA rush the field against Miami?

- mike23md on the sig!
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:
Did UVA rush the field against Miami?
did they for real? Laughing

I've only done that once in my life. When I was a sophomore at Wvu we rushed the field after we beat McNabb and Syracuse. Then state troopers pepper sprayed us when we approached the goal posts! Laughing I think they were top 5 at the time though. Laughing not unranked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think UVA rushes anything. They probably prance onto the field. Asking each other if they have any Grey Poupon.

Trinidad: Where you can play dodgeball, jump off a diving board, and call a team the Redskins without the Communist Left sayin otherwise.
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they rushed the field. I did not.

I agree that it's silly to rush against a 5-4 team, but there hasn't been much to celebrate in Hoo-ville of late so I can understand it with a close comeback victory.

I did not see any Grey Poupon, and I have to say they seemed to rush it general fashion. No prancing involved. Jerk. Wink Laughing
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undefeated season baby! 1st one since we won a natl champ in 02! Cool Applause Dancing

Too bad Pryor and Tress ruined a possible national champ game appearance! Twisted Evil

We'll be there next year though Wink

OH-IO Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manziel shatters the All Time Most Total Yards in the SEC Season record.

He is a freshman. 19yo.

Its going to be a great day when hes drafted ahead of when those other NFCE teams pick. Laughing

Trinidad: Where you can play dodgeball, jump off a diving board, and call a team the Redskins without the Communist Left sayin otherwise.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:

He is a freshman. 19yo.

Its going to be a great day when hes drafted ahead of when those other NFCE teams pick. Laughing
i think the eagles will have a shot at him in two years. I don't see the eagles getting any better any time soon and I'd have to say the same of the cowboys.

Last edited by turtle28 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to the 2012 NCAA Football Champions Alambama Crimson Tide! Roll Tide! Cool

I really don't think the Irish have a chance...
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Congratulations to the 2012 NCAA Football Champions Alambama Crimson Tide! Roll Tide! Cool

I was going to say that.

All just a formality of going through the motions now I guess.

DCRED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:

He is a freshman. 19yo.

Manziel to San Diego Chargers Very Happy... Please don't go to Oakland Pray I actually like the kid
mike23md

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had hoped that Georgia would have pulled it off last night. I am sick of Alabama always being in it.

I wouldnt count out Notre Dame, but the rushing attack of Bama was really just too tough for a very talented defense last night, and I dont see the Tide getting away from that.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coaches changing are getting to be as fun as the season.
Wisconsin just lost Bret to Arkansas.

SeanTayorsaPIMP

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey PARROTHEAD, what are your thoughts on the LSU-Clemson matchup? I'm pumped Clemson gets to see a real team. Nervous about the match up though. Clemson has great weapons at the skill positions but the defense is mediocre at best. Who are some of the LSU players to watch out for on D outside of Reid and Mingo? Do they have the DBs to match up with Sammy Watkins and DeAndre Hopkins? Andre Ellington is a poor mans CJ Spiller, how do they do against the smaller, agile RBs? Just looking for an opinion from the otherside. Also who are the playmakers for LSU on the offensive side?

mike23md on the sig!
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just the basics on D to look out for.
On the offense. The backs get the job done. But I really like the receiver batch. The OL is banged up and bad to the point they arnt given time to run plays to their fullest. But the line has been improved since that Bama game.

Heres what Im getting at. The Fab5 as the receivers call themselves. Only one is a SR. Majority I think are Soph and Fresh. Highly touted, highly recruited all of them. Its hard to really judge and pick who will emerge atm because the talent is spread, the qb doesnt have time and hasnt fully developed that trust in just tossing it up to them yet. But thats where I mainly keep my eye on is that batch of youngsters. I think one will emerge better than Randall, and one will break out as good as Randall was. Thats how good I think that batch is.

And on the matchup. I love it. Battle for who has the real Death Valley.
LSU has a DB which I think will become as good as Morris before he is done. Just aint there yet. But they are good enough to hold for a couple seconds. Cause it isnt the DBs, its the pressure I think Clemson will have trouble with.
And the way the D swarms to the ball. Im not worried about smaller, agile rbs at all. I really dont see Clemson opening it up on the line wide enough to where the gaps wont be filled to the point theres no room to cut.

I think for Clemson to be successful. They are going to have to mix it up early. And withstand the storm and find success in the pass to help open up a run balance. If guys can get open when Boyd swings out. Open that run game up to being a solid option. I think they could have a solid chance at winning.
But if Boyd goes swinging out, with the way the LBs pursue in a hurry. If the WRs stop/give up on plays like Ive seen from other teams. And dont get that separation quick for the pass. Its going to logjam everything else Clemson tries to do and theyll be in for a loong evening.

Im looking forward to it though. Clemson HAS the talent. Dabo is one of the best recruiters in the country. And I hope that talent shows for him cause I like Clemson. I think they do, its proving point time for them. And I expect one hell of a game.

turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
I had hoped that Georgia would have pulled it off last night. I am sick of Alabama always being in it.

I wouldnt count out Notre Dame, but the rushing attack of Bama was really just too tough for a very talented defense last night, and I dont see the Tide getting away from that.
i also was rooting for Geoegia for those same reasons. i agree Nd's D is solid. It should be a good game. I do think Alabama will win though

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: