Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Introduction Thread: Just Who do you think you are?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: London Fletcher.

What do you do?: I am attending the William H. Clinton School of public service.

What other teams are you a fan of?: None really. Mostly fair weather besides the Rams.

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Played football since I was 13, through highschool, and up to age 26 in a STL semi-pro league.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): The girl I dumped a few years ago, bad call there. (Kinda feels like when Warner went to Arizona,LOL)

What do you like to eat?:Beef.

What other hobbies do you have?:Fantasy Sports,Piano

Why did you choose your username?: Represents my initials

Name one really cool event in your life.: A life long friend of mine, in our first game in Semi-pro, and first time ever on the same team, I caused a fumble on the opening kickoff, my friend scooped the ball up, and we ran down the sideline into the end zone shoulder to shoulder.

Pretty cool day really. Although we lost 9 to 7.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.

Last edited by The J.R.S. on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Torry Holt

What do you do?: Go to college at Saint Louis Community College. I have had many different jobs. I worked at Papa Johns for a long time. I worked at Theme parks for 2 years.

What other teams are you a fan of?: I love the Los Angles Clippers, St. Louis Blues, and Mizzou Football and Basketball.

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: I have played hockey my whole life. My High School hockey jersey number was 55. It was 55 for James Laurinitats. I was the enforcer. I beat up people all day. I am going to try out for College hockey next year. Right now I just play in rec leagues and dangle peolple all day everyday.

Who is your dream girl?: Jessica Alba

What do you like to eat?: Pizza

What other hobbies do you have?: Hockey, weight lifting, watching sports, Play NHL and Madden, Go up to Mizzou and Missouri State and party it up

Why did you choose your username?: I have been a Rams fan ever since I was born. Rams4eva. Never going to give up on my team.

Name one really cool event in your life.: Almost won state in high school Crying or Very sad
Craig412

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will have to call this a re-introduction, used to post here occasionally but it has been a while

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?:
Favorite past player is definitely Marsh Faulk, currently it is Chris Long

What do you do?:
Finishing up my MBA at Missouri State University (It is where I received my undergrad as well), I am a Credit Analyst at a bank in Springfield MO.

What other teams are you a fan of?:
Stl Cardinals
Stl Blues
Memphis Grizzlies
Mizzou Basketball
Penn State Football
Alabama Football

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: In high school I played football (I was a center until my senior year then moved to LT.) And surprisingly enough at that size I played three years of varsity tennis.

What other hobbies do you have?:
cooking, gaming, sports betting, fantasy baseball and football, softball

Why did you choose your username?:
Its my first name and three numbers I can type with just my left hand. I have used it for other things but there was no original intent.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Past: Faulk. Present: Sam

What do you do?: A senior in high school waiting tables, but in a couple of months I'll be attending the University of Arizona for Pre-Law. Hoping to go onto Sports and Entertainment Law.

What other teams are you a fan of?: Originally from L.A. so Lakers, Angels, Arizona Wildcats of course and Seattle Mariners.

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Played Corner in high school, but I have a job as a football Equipment Manager at Arizona.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Jennifer Aniston, don't care if she's double my age.

What do you like to eat?: Mexican, Italian, everything.

What other hobbies do you have?: Playing pick up sports, weightlifting, movies, love the beach, outdoors things.

Why did you choose your username?: It's my name. Kind of want to change it...

Name one really cool event in your life.: Met Faulk, Warner, Holt, and Amendola in the same day in Dallas.

NS922 on the sick sig.
rAmFan39

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: SJax

What do you do?: If I told you I would have to kill you!!!

What other teams are you a fan of?: Indiana Pacers

Do you play sports? Not anymore im too old!!

Who is your dream girl? Jessica Alba

What do you like to eat?: Chinese

What other hobbies do you have?: Working out spending time with my little man.

Why did you choose your username?: Didnt realize I sort of stole if from someone sorry for that!!! Just like the rams and sjax put the two together
BEASToftheEAST4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't done this one yet, so I'll give it a go

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?:
Past: Kurt Warner
Present: Chris Long
What do you do?:
Going to school in New York for Business Administration. Work in the warehouse of ShopRite (a local grocery store). I do vocals in a band
What other teams are you a fan of?:
New York Yankees are the only other one that I'm really a die hard fan of. Maryland Terps, Basketball I'm always switching but for the most part it's always been the Toronto Raptors. Don't follow hockey but I've always liked the San Jose Sharks
Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Was a real good baseball player few years ago. Now that I'm
going to college, I just stick to local softball leagues. Miss baseball so much Crying or Very sad
Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history):

I'd marry her

What do you like to eat?: italian, mexican, seafood, anything really

What other hobbies do you have?: playing sports anytime I get the chance to, playing in a hardcore band, drinking and hanging out with my friends. Anything to have a good time

Why did you choose your username?:
Because I was a corny 15 year old and I live in New York which falls on the east coast

Name one really cool event in your life.:
Anytime I go on stage. Becoming an uncle. Getting game winning hits in baseball. Getting paid $20 to take a dump in the middle of a main road Very Happy

^El Ramster^
Emcee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Torry Holt, although as an OSU alum I have a soft spot for Steven Jackson.

What do you do?: New grad, unemployed

What other teams are you a fan of?: Blazers, Mariners, Timbers (MLS), OSU Beavers

Do you play sports?: Casually played basketball in school. These days just some hunting, if you count that. Very Happy

Who is your dream girl?: Natalie Portman

What do you like to eat?: pad thai

What other hobbies do you have?: Just doing something - anything - outside.

Why did you choose your username?: Represents my initials

Name one really cool event in your life.: Each of the three times I've gotten to go to Seattle and see the Rams play. Very Happy
RamsFanInNY

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Torry Holt, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner

What do you do?: Work, sports, you name it I do it lol

What other teams are you a fan of?: Atlanta Falcons

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Softball, Basketball, Football, Hockey

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Kate Upton

What do you like to eat?: Everything but Indian food

What other hobbies do you have?: Movies, music, girls, the usual

Why did you choose your username?: Because I am the only Rams fan I know who lives on Long Island! Wink

Name one really cool event in your life.: Being at Shea Stadium, September 22nd 2006 to see the Mets clinch their first NL East title is over 15 years
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamsFanInNY wrote:
Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Torry Holt, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner

What do you do?: Work, sports, you name it I do it lol

What other teams are you a fan of?: Atlanta Falcons

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Softball, Basketball, Football, Hockey

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Kate Upton

What do you like to eat?: Everything but Indian food

What other hobbies do you have?: Movies, music, girls, the usual

Why did you choose your username?: Because I am the only Rams fan I know who lives on Long Island! Wink

Name one really cool event in your life.: Being at Shea Stadium, September 22nd 2006 to see the Mets clinch their first NL East title is over 15 years

Welcome to the forum! It's cool you're in Long Island, I'm actually in Bedstuy in Brooklyn man, shoot me a PM, I'm one of the few Rams fans up here in New York! Oh, and I plan on going to a Mets game sometimes soon, hopefully when they play the Cardinals (which unfortunately won't be til next year, since I just moved to NY when the series began)

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
RamsFanInNY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome another Rams fan in NY!!! Woohooo
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamsFanInNY wrote:
Awesome another Rams fan in NY!!! Woohooo

Indeed! I'm reppin' Brooklyn from my PC!

By the way...could you please resize your avi? We gotta do 80x80 here. Thanks!

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
IncuRAM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Torry Holt

What do you do?: Work at a bank (full-time), Freelance video/film work (on the side)

What other teams are you a fan of?: Baltimore Orioles, Los Angeles Lakers, Chelsea Football Club (Soccer), 100% commited to STL in football

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: High-School Soccer and Basketball, now just play in adult rec/competitive soccer leagues

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Kate Beckinsale

What do you like to eat?: The list of what I DON'T like to eat is way shorter

What other hobbies do you have?: Filmmaking, sports, guitar, drums, video games, travelling

Why did you choose your username?: Favorite band of all time is Incubus. Been my username for a long time other places.

Name one really cool event in your life.: Getting a chance to act in a scene one-on-one with Kevin Spacey. Getting to be on the field pre-game and crack a joke to Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce as they warmed up in 2003.
I <3 Faulk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think from now on when a Rams fan posts in here, they should. Add a "I have been sober for x many days" at the end.

Like,

Hi I am I <3 Fauk, I am a Rams fan, and I have been sober for 7 days.

We are winning this week, so need to wallow in self pity of being a Rams fan.

Nobody can stretch a page into oblivion like I can
RamsFlash16

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@I <3 Faulk-Hi I am RamsFlash16, I am a Rams fan, and I have been sober for 10 hours lol. Had to watch my Bruins lose to Stanford last night so had to drink away my sorrows =( . Hoping Im drinking sunday night in celebration and not depression! Hate the niners!

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Too many to name but here it goes: Jim Everett, Flipper Anderson, Henry Ellard, Isaac Bruce, Danny Amendola and more =)

What do you do?: Pay the bills

What other teams are you a fan of?: LA Lakers, UCLA Bruins, LA Galaxy, Everton, Real Madrid, SF Giants, USA Soccer

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Played football, baseball, and basketball growing up.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Julia Bond (yeah yeah shes an adult star but damn shes got nice features)

What do you like to eat?: Mexican food, Pizza

What other hobbies do you have?: Gaming and Music (use to be a vocalist in a band)

Why did you choose your username?: Danny A

Name one really cool event in your life.: Nothing that great but still got alot of life ahead of me. Seeing my teams win Championships is always cool =)
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Holt or Faulk

What do you do?: Jr. High special education teacher

What other teams are you a fan of?: Utah Jazz, New York Knicks, Boston Red Sox.

Do you play sports? I played every sport I could when I was younger. Baseball, basketball, soccer, tried football for 1 year in High school. Played soccer through high school and slowly faded out of playing and haven't played at all since injuring my ACL, LCL, and PCL.

Who is your dream girl? She is sitting on the couch watching Dexter.

What do you like to eat?: Varies. I love chinese food

What other hobbies do you have?: I love to play guitar.

Why did you choose your username?: its me

Name one really cool event in your life.: Seeing Tom Petty live, front row 3 out of 4 times. I love Tom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: