Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs St Louis Rams #TieGate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Takes It?
Tie
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
49ers
47%
 47%  [ 21 ]
Tie
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Rams
20%
 20%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 44

Author Message
NVRamsFan


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 2842
Location: Reno, NV
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neezy007 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
in po we trust wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
So if James ends up getting more PT and touches then Jacobs, would it be safe to assume that JH really does not like Jacobs at all? I would think there is some dislike between the two but would this completely ruin the relationship?


I think Jacobs was gonna start getting more carries regardless of Hunter's injury. They already began the process by activating him for Tukuafu. I think now is a perfect time to do it, too. We're already pretty late into the season.. defenses are tired and banged up. So whats a better way to take advantage of that than to introduce a fresh, motivated, 260lb running back into our backfield rotation?


Plus, Gore has tended to get hurt or tired out late in the year. Time to see if we can cut back his carries to keep him a little fresher for the playoffs.


Poor Gore. He put a ton of tread on the tires playing for sucky teams lol


He and SJax both did. Looking forward to a good game guys best of luck Sunday.
_________________
http://s2.postimg.org/cawzxigmh/tremason2sig.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ataal


Joined: 17 Oct 2011
Posts: 2664
Location: Avondale, Arizona
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
in po we trust wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
So if James ends up getting more PT and touches then Jacobs, would it be safe to assume that JH really does not like Jacobs at all? I would think there is some dislike between the two but would this completely ruin the relationship?


I think Jacobs was gonna start getting more carries regardless of Hunter's injury. They already began the process by activating him for Tukuafu. I think now is a perfect time to do it, too. We're already pretty late into the season.. defenses are tired and banged up. So whats a better way to take advantage of that than to introduce a fresh, motivated, 260lb running back into our backfield rotation?


Plus, Gore has tended to get hurt or tired out late in the year. Time to see if we can cut back his carries to keep him a little fresher for the playoffs.


Poor Gore. He put a ton of tread on the tires playing for sucky teams lol


He and SJax both did. Looking forward to a good game guys best of luck Sunday.


Good luck to you, as well.

Noticed your location says Reno. I lived there for 15 years before moving here to Arizona eight years ago. Kind of miss it. I'd kill for some Jimboy's, man. Kill.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 9342
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@MaioccoCSN: RT @davidcanter Congratulations to #TeamDEC client @MichaelWilhoite for being activated to the @49ers game day roster


He also said that e wouldn't have been added to the 53 if he wasn't going to play and that's this is another obstacle for the rookies
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ersfan


Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Posts: 6604
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
Quote:
@MaioccoCSN: RT @davidcanter Congratulations to #TeamDEC client @MichaelWilhoite for being activated to the @49ers game day roster


He also said that e wouldn't have been added to the 53 if he wasn't going to play and that's this is another obstacle for the rookies


I expect 6 gameday inactives to be Tolzien, Looney, Ian Williams, Tuakufu, Looney, and Trenton Robinson. Which means the 7th would come down to Wilhoite, Jenkins, and James.

I expect LMJ to play this week so its between Jenkins and Wilhoite, probably. If a special teams LB is playing over our 1st round pick...Confused
_________________
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13366
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
Quote:
@MaioccoCSN: RT @davidcanter Congratulations to #TeamDEC client @MichaelWilhoite for being activated to the @49ers game day roster


He also said that e wouldn't have been added to the 53 if he wasn't going to play and that's this is another obstacle for the rookies


I expect 6 gameday inactives to be Tolzien, Looney, Ian Williams, Tuakufu, Looney, and Trenton Robinson. Which means the 7th would come down to Wilhoite, Jenkins, and James.

I expect LMJ to play this week so its between Jenkins and Wilhoite, probably. If a special teams LB is playing over our 1st round pick...Confused



Do you hate Looney that much?
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
49ersfan


Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Posts: 6604
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
49ersfan wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
Quote:
@MaioccoCSN: RT @davidcanter Congratulations to #TeamDEC client @MichaelWilhoite for being activated to the @49ers game day roster


He also said that e wouldn't have been added to the 53 if he wasn't going to play and that's this is another obstacle for the rookies


I expect 6 gameday inactives to be Tolzien, Looney, Ian Williams, Tuakufu, Looney, and Trenton Robinson. Which means the 7th would come down to Wilhoite, Jenkins, and James.

I expect LMJ to play this week so its between Jenkins and Wilhoite, probably. If a special teams LB is playing over our 1st round pick...Confused



Do you hate Looney that much?


hah, brainfart. i meant jewel hampton.
_________________
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 27684
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
49ers Demarcus Dobbs will not make trip to St. Louis to face Rams after early morning arrest on his 25th birthday. http://bit.ly/QTtQFp

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 27684
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
Quote:
@MaioccoCSN: RT @davidcanter Congratulations to #TeamDEC client @MichaelWilhoite for being activated to the @49ers game day roster


He also said that e wouldn't have been added to the 53 if he wasn't going to play and that's this is another obstacle for the rookies


I expect 6 gameday inactives to be Tolzien, Looney, Ian Williams, Tuakufu, Looney, and Trenton Robinson. Which means the 7th would come down to Wilhoite, Jenkins, and James.

I expect LMJ to play this week so its between Jenkins and Wilhoite, probably. If a special teams LB is playing over our 1st round pick...Confused


Obviously Dobbs will be inactive, as he won't be traveling with the team.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ersfan


Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Posts: 6604
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
49ers Demarcus Dobbs will not make trip to St. Louis to face Rams after early morning arrest on his 25th birthday. http://bit.ly/QTtQFp


That sucks. He's good depth at the DL, OLB, and ST's.

The silver lining is...both our rookies have no excuse not to be active now Laughing. Sorry to beat that drum but i really want to see Jenkins and James!

And i hope there's no suspension coming from the league or the 49ers, or any long-term legal ramifications. Although after reading the article, i don't think there will be.

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Obviously Dobbs will be inactive, as he won't be traveling with the team.


Made my post before this news broke out Wink
_________________
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iwentundrafted


Joined: 18 Aug 2012
Posts: 3581
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dobbs was busted for marijuana possession....smh Confused
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 27684
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
Made my post before this news broke out Wink


Oh I know, just saying he will be inactive now since he isn't even traveling to STL.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ataal


Joined: 17 Oct 2011
Posts: 2664
Location: Avondale, Arizona
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely a "c'mon, man!" moment. I get it. It's your birthday. You're a quarter of a century old. Your car insurance is now cheaper. You're heading to the playoffs soon. Lots of reasons to celebrate. Under the influence, possession, accident, though? Really?

Can't teach common sense, I guess. Hopefully, he learns from this, though.

Interesting to see who they'll activate for Sunday.

Don't tell my girlfriend, but I'm more excited to watch Niners football on Sunday than her birthday party tomorrow night. Mums the word.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 9342
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah bad decision by dobbs.
Key st player. Looks like bowman and Goldson will be getting some more time there now
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Psychlone


Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 3870
Location: Marin County, CA.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
Yeah bad decision by dobbs.
Key st player. Looks like bowman and Goldson will be getting some more time there now
Pretty sure Dobbs was the wedge blocker on ST. When Tukuafu dressed, he assumed that roll so my guess is he will dress for DL depth and ST play...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NVRamsFan


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 2842
Location: Reno, NV
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
NVRamsFan wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
in po we trust wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
So if James ends up getting more PT and touches then Jacobs, would it be safe to assume that JH really does not like Jacobs at all? I would think there is some dislike between the two but would this completely ruin the relationship?


I think Jacobs was gonna start getting more carries regardless of Hunter's injury. They already began the process by activating him for Tukuafu. I think now is a perfect time to do it, too. We're already pretty late into the season.. defenses are tired and banged up. So whats a better way to take advantage of that than to introduce a fresh, motivated, 260lb running back into our backfield rotation?


Plus, Gore has tended to get hurt or tired out late in the year. Time to see if we can cut back his carries to keep him a little fresher for the playoffs.


Poor Gore. He put a ton of tread on the tires playing for sucky teams lol


He and SJax both did. Looking forward to a good game guys best of luck Sunday.


Good luck to you, as well.

Noticed your location says Reno. I lived there for 15 years before moving here to Arizona eight years ago. Kind of miss it. I'd kill for some Jimboy's, man. Kill.


HAH I had a breakfast burrito from there this morning. Good stuff but can't handle the taco's too often. Tasty but damn that's a lot of grease. I live near the one in Sparks so it's a temptation to fight often.
_________________
http://s2.postimg.org/cawzxigmh/tremason2sig.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 8 of 50

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group