Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs St Louis Rams #TieGate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Takes It?
Tie
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
49ers
47%
 47%  [ 21 ]
Tie
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Rams
20%
 20%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 44

NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neezy007 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
in po we trust wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
So if James ends up getting more PT and touches then Jacobs, would it be safe to assume that JH really does not like Jacobs at all? I would think there is some dislike between the two but would this completely ruin the relationship?

I think Jacobs was gonna start getting more carries regardless of Hunter's injury. They already began the process by activating him for Tukuafu. I think now is a perfect time to do it, too. We're already pretty late into the season.. defenses are tired and banged up. So whats a better way to take advantage of that than to introduce a fresh, motivated, 260lb running back into our backfield rotation?

Plus, Gore has tended to get hurt or tired out late in the year. Time to see if we can cut back his carries to keep him a little fresher for the playoffs.

Poor Gore. He put a ton of tread on the tires playing for sucky teams lol

He and SJax both did. Looking forward to a good game guys best of luck Sunday.
Ataal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
in po we trust wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
So if James ends up getting more PT and touches then Jacobs, would it be safe to assume that JH really does not like Jacobs at all? I would think there is some dislike between the two but would this completely ruin the relationship?

I think Jacobs was gonna start getting more carries regardless of Hunter's injury. They already began the process by activating him for Tukuafu. I think now is a perfect time to do it, too. We're already pretty late into the season.. defenses are tired and banged up. So whats a better way to take advantage of that than to introduce a fresh, motivated, 260lb running back into our backfield rotation?

Plus, Gore has tended to get hurt or tired out late in the year. Time to see if we can cut back his carries to keep him a little fresher for the playoffs.

Good luck to you, as well.

Noticed your location says Reno. I lived there for 15 years before moving here to Arizona eight years ago. Kind of miss it. I'd kill for some Jimboy's, man. Kill.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@MaioccoCSN: RT @davidcanter Congratulations to #TeamDEC client @MichaelWilhoite for being activated to the @49ers game day roster

He also said that e wouldn't have been added to the 53 if he wasn't going to play and that's this is another obstacle for the rookies

new sig... sorry alex
49ersfan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
Quote:
@MaioccoCSN: RT @davidcanter Congratulations to #TeamDEC client @MichaelWilhoite for being activated to the @49ers game day roster

He also said that e wouldn't have been added to the 53 if he wasn't going to play and that's this is another obstacle for the rookies

I expect 6 gameday inactives to be Tolzien, Looney, Ian Williams, Tuakufu, Looney, and Trenton Robinson. Which means the 7th would come down to Wilhoite, Jenkins, and James.

I expect LMJ to play this week so its between Jenkins and Wilhoite, probably. If a special teams LB is playing over our 1st round pick...Confused
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
rudyZ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
Quote:

I expect 6 gameday inactives to be Tolzien, Looney, Ian Williams, Tuakufu, Looney, and Trenton Robinson. Which means the 7th would come down to Wilhoite, Jenkins, and James.

I expect LMJ to play this week so its between Jenkins and Wilhoite, probably. If a special teams LB is playing over our 1st round pick...Confused

Do you hate Looney that much?

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
49ersfan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
49ersfan wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
Quote:

Do you hate Looney that much?

hah, brainfart. i meant jewel hampton.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
49ers Demarcus Dobbs will not make trip to St. Louis to face Rams after early morning arrest on his 25th birthday. http://bit.ly/QTtQFp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
Quote:

Obviously Dobbs will be inactive, as he won't be traveling with the team.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
49ers Demarcus Dobbs will not make trip to St. Louis to face Rams after early morning arrest on his 25th birthday. http://bit.ly/QTtQFp

That sucks. He's good depth at the DL, OLB, and ST's.

The silver lining is...both our rookies have no excuse not to be active now Laughing. Sorry to beat that drum but i really want to see Jenkins and James!

And i hope there's no suspension coming from the league or the 49ers, or any long-term legal ramifications. Although after reading the article, i don't think there will be.

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Obviously Dobbs will be inactive, as he won't be traveling with the team.

Made my post before this news broke out Wink
iwentundrafted

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dobbs was busted for marijuana possession....smh Confused

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
Made my post before this news broke out Wink

Oh I know, just saying he will be inactive now since he isn't even traveling to STL.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely a "c'mon, man!" moment. I get it. It's your birthday. You're a quarter of a century old. Your car insurance is now cheaper. You're heading to the playoffs soon. Lots of reasons to celebrate. Under the influence, possession, accident, though? Really?

Can't teach common sense, I guess. Hopefully, he learns from this, though.

Interesting to see who they'll activate for Sunday.

Don't tell my girlfriend, but I'm more excited to watch Niners football on Sunday than her birthday party tomorrow night. Mums the word.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah bad decision by dobbs.
Key st player. Looks like bowman and Goldson will be getting some more time there now

new sig... sorry alex
Psychlone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
Yeah bad decision by dobbs.
Key st player. Looks like bowman and Goldson will be getting some more time there now
Pretty sure Dobbs was the wedge blocker on ST. When Tukuafu dressed, he assumed that roll so my guess is he will dress for DL depth and ST play...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
NVRamsFan wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
in po we trust wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:

Good luck to you, as well.

Noticed your location says Reno. I lived there for 15 years before moving here to Arizona eight years ago. Kind of miss it. I'd kill for some Jimboy's, man. Kill.

HAH I had a breakfast burrito from there this morning. Good stuff but can't handle the taco's too often. Tasty but damn that's a lot of grease. I live near the one in Sparks so it's a temptation to fight often.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 8 of 50

Jump to: