Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Honey Badger to enter 2013 draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
ctp2124 wrote:
If we didnt have Finnegan, I think he'd be a no brainer. Even with Cort, I'd still want him on the team if he is available in the 4th.
With all his issues there is no reason to be taking him in the 4th, the 5th is the VERY earliest anyone should be looking at Mathieu

So you can't consider him in the 4th...but the 5th is fine. That doesn't make sense to me.
Im saying, where we will likely be picking (Top half of each round) the VERY Earliest I would take a chance on him is the 5th.

This isnt just some kid who got smoking some Pot in college. I dont worry about things like that. He is a guy who got CAUGHT a reported 2 (rumored up to 7 times) in just over 2 years at LSU. Then he did a cosmetic "check into rehab" and left after 2 weeks, and proceeded to be busted with Bags full and scales, etc.

The guy is a mess and it has nothing to do with football. Not to mention he was overrated as a Football player anyway. He isnt a CB and he is too small to be a safety. At best he would be your Play-making Nickle/Dimeback.

I wouldnt mind taking a shot on him, but with all his problems, it better be with a pick that you dont mind just completely throwing away. And the first time I would do that is going to be with a mid 5th rounder.
jrry32

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
ctp2124 wrote:
If we didnt have Finnegan, I think he'd be a no brainer. Even with Cort, I'd still want him on the team if he is available in the 4th.
With all his issues there is no reason to be taking him in the 4th, the 5th is the VERY earliest anyone should be looking at Mathieu

So you can't consider him in the 4th...but the 5th is fine. That doesn't make sense to me.
Im saying, where we will likely be picking (Top half of each round) the VERY Earliest I would take a chance on him is the 5th.

This isnt just some kid who got smoking some Pot in college. I dont worry about things like that. He is a guy who got CAUGHT a reported 2 (rumored up to 7 times) in just over 2 years at LSU. Then he did a cosmetic "check into rehab" and left after 2 weeks, and proceeded to be busted with Bags full and scales, etc.

The guy is a mess and it has nothing to do with football. Not to mention he was overrated as a Football player anyway. He isnt a CB and he is too small to be a safety. At best he would be your Play-making Nickle/Dimeback.

I wouldnt mind taking a shot on him, but with all his problems, it better be with a pick that you dont mind just completely throwing away. And the first time I would do that is going to be with a mid 5th rounder.

Small is a state of mind. If he can be considered a reliable tackler, make plays and cover in zone/man effectively when asked, he can play safety.

5'10" 184 Ronde Barber is playing FS at a high level right now at 37 years old.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: