Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Eagles HOF Inductees!!! (Pg1/Pg9) Congrats
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 36828
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Votes 'R in
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do i feel like Nabbs tries to use our HOF for another discount at Denny's/Waffle House/IHop senior breakfast on top of his senior discount, AARP discount, military discount and heart transplant recipient discount?

Nabbs: "show some damn respect lil lady"

Waitress:" sir we dont take internet memberships or whatever..i am sure you are hall of fame but with your other 6 discounts your meal is 18 cents?"

Nabbs: "just post a picture of the trophy case and ill leave"

Waitress: "im calling the police .. creep!"


_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7733
Location: South Central PA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone else get a PM from dashing saying he thinks he should be a cadidate?
_________________
Rock Climbing is life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 4156
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
I wanna be in it
Eagles vote for me i command thus listen to your master.

Dashing.....king
of
Philly.


Dashing, you're the king of the original RGIII. Rex Grossman III
Tell me something new and i should be voted in I dont see why not if mike tyson for some reasons gets voted in WWE why not me .
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTNES_L3s0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ8_uNMM_I&list=LLRM2s0GoIPWV7foTBLfFMRw&feature=mh_lolz
^^^^I like to I like to I like to ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 4156
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Did anyone else get a PM from dashing saying he thinks he should be a cadidate?
Put me in dont be sexist .
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTNES_L3s0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ8_uNMM_I&list=LLRM2s0GoIPWV7foTBLfFMRw&feature=mh_lolz
^^^^I like to I like to I like to ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7733
Location: South Central PA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
I wanna be in it
Eagles vote for me i command thus listen to your master.

Dashing.....king
of
Philly.


Dashing, you're the king of the original RGIII. Rex Grossman III
Tell me something new and i should be voted in I dont see why not if mike tyson for some reasons gets voted in WWE why not me .


...because you're not an Eagles fan. And your profile is a shrine to RGIII...

Before the end of the voting, a giants fan is going to come in also.
_________________
Rock Climbing is life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7733
Location: South Central PA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Did anyone else get a PM from dashing saying he thinks he should be a cadidate?
Put me in dont be sexist .


Aren't you a male?...
_________________
Rock Climbing is life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He PM'ed me to......i was like "who dis? Confused "
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 23233
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
Ians Ballot tho from last years voting.

Code:
1.Ianlewis

2.Ianlewis

3.Ianlewis
Classy move by the I-lizzle.


Wasn't that bad but he did vote for himself #1 breaking a Tie with Phire. It's why I always laugh at the info beneath his Avi. Least he should do is put a asterisk in there somewhere. Laughing
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 7 Gm/ 39 Rec/ 632 Yds/ 6 TD/ 16.2 YPC/


Last edited by Nabbs4u on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 23233
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You to the 13 or so who have voted, keep em coming. More the merrier.
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 7 Gm/ 39 Rec/ 632 Yds/ 6 TD/ 16.2 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21791
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
Ians Ballot tho from last years voting.

Code:
1.Ianlewis

2.Ianlewis

3.Ianlewis
Classy move by the I-lizzle.


Wasn't that bad but he did vote for himself #1 breaking a Tie with Phire. It's why I always laugh at the info beneath his Avi. Least he should do is put a asterisk in there somewhere. Laughing


So he's a bit like the Patriots and Spygate
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 23233
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still time folks, send your top three candidates in via PM. With or without reasoning.
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 7 Gm/ 39 Rec/ 632 Yds/ 6 TD/ 16.2 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6877
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I make a suggestion?

I understand putting in three last year due to it being the first ballot.
But, three per year seems like an awful lot.
That means the forum needs three additions annually to keep pace.

Look ahead.
At some point people are going to get in just by default.
It sort of dilutes the honor.

I say 1-2 per year depending on percentages of votes received and ballot rankings.

Thoughts?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 23233
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
May I make a suggestion?

I understand putting in three last year due to it being the first ballot.
But, three per year seems like an awful lot.
That means the forum needs three additions annually to keep pace.

Look ahead.
At some point people are going to get in just by default.
It sort of dilutes the honor.

I say 1-2 per year depending on percentages of votes received and ballot rankings.

Thoughts?


It was discussed last season that we would do three for the first two years then cut it back in year three. Since there was several posters who could have been inducted last year with one extra vote here or there (every vote counts), it made the decesion for this years amount of 3 even easier. Next season will be decreased. Whether it's two or one has not been determined yet and is up for discussion. This years ballots are closer then people might think as well so please, Vote everyone!
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 7 Gm/ 39 Rec/ 632 Yds/ 6 TD/ 16.2 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6877
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
babyatemydingo wrote:
May I make a suggestion?

I understand putting in three last year due to it being the first ballot.
But, three per year seems like an awful lot.
That means the forum needs three additions annually to keep pace.

Look ahead.
At some point people are going to get in just by default.
It sort of dilutes the honor.

I say 1-2 per year depending on percentages of votes received and ballot rankings.

Thoughts?


It was discussed last season that we would do three for the first two years then cut it back in year three. Since there was several posters who could have been inducted last year with one extra vote here or there (every vote counts), it made the decesion for this years amount of 3 even easier. Next season will be decreased. Whether it's two or one has not been determined yet and is up for discussion. This years ballots are closer then people might think as well so please, Vote everyone!


Sounds good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group