Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Offseason (2 rounds)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich7sena

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
I love Ogletree whether we resign Maualuga or not. he could play strongside no problem. Don't know why Andre Smith would leave, we have plenty of cap space. And our free agency MO has been to spend on our own and pick up a few bargain pieces from other teams.

I'm only doing a few of the notable free agents found on the FF homepage.

I'm not digging deep for depth or less notable starters.
Rich7sena

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1BackInBlackFan wrote:
I like the Nix pick.

Rather see the Steelers resign Wallace than Mendenhall though.

I think the team has a pretty good relationship with Mendenhall. They've stood by him and I think they bring him back with a one or two year contract.

I think you'll like who the Steelers pick in the 2nd.
steelers75

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: draft Reply with quote

in the second round you have wr patterson going to both the cowboys and the steelers. give the steelers tj mcdonald in the 2nd we need to get younger and better on defense. these guys are aging.
Rich7sena

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: draft Reply with quote

steelers75 wrote:
in the second round you have wr patterson going to both the cowboys and the steelers. give the steelers tj mcdonald in the 2nd we need to get younger and better on defense. these guys are aging.

Thanks for the heads up, I was actually thinking Aaron Dobson, WR, Marshall.
NIKEJWN

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a huge fan of much for the Bills other than resigning Byrd and Levitre. I dont mind adding Mike Wallace, but I just dont see the front office dipping that much money into another WR when they just paid Stevie plus we dont have a deep ball QB. Also this draft is loaded in the first three roads with impact guys so would much rather spend that money on the defense in free agency. Second if the draft fell like this I would look to trade back, not a fan of Mingo to the Bills. He is much better suited for the 3-4 which we no longer run. I also am not a fan at all of EJ Manuel. I am a big FSU fan and he is just to inconsistent to produce on the next level at this point. If he couldnt do it night in and night out in the ACC what makes you think he will do it in the NFL. His stock has dropped big time in my books.

Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner

Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich7sena wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
BroncosFan2010 wrote:
Quote:
32) Atlanta Falcons select Tyrann Mathieu, DB, Louisiana State

I like the effort you put in doing Free Agency, but 0% chance Honey Badger goes in the 1st. Zero.

Even more so to the one team that has probably the hardest policy in drafting players with character issues. Their hasn't been one player that i can think of that Dimitroff has drafted with problems since he has been here. He preaches about it all the time and has backed it up since day 1. I am not a big fan of it as i think we miss out on some talented players because of it but the man does what he does.

Then even more so we draft the 1 position we really don't need in CB as we are pretty stacked there with Robinson, Sameuls, McClain(This dudes awesome), Owens, and Franks since we didn't get Grimes back i left him off.

We have MUCH MUCH bigger needs than a CB that won't start for us in the next 2 or so years. Thats a position that can be waited on that doesn't need an upgrade right now.

Look for a DE, DT, OL, RB, or as much as i hate it TE. Rather have TE later in the draft though.

Also i def. don't like losing 2 key FA's and you not having us take even 1 FA at all.

With as many positions we have a need for we gotta get 1 key FA.

Fair enough.

I wanted to have at least one "splash" pick in the first round and I thought Mathieu would add intrigue to the mock.

I really think Eifert would go there in the scenario I've come up with.

Lord i hope not but it is a possiblity. To much DL talent in the 1st round at DE and DT for me to take a TE that is a 2nd rounder in most drafts.
theindianstud12

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty solid for the Bears
Nobody

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? You took away our only good FA signing. You had us signing DRC but now the Bucs instead? The Colts have the most cap this offseason of any team and the only thing we do is resign Dwight Freeney (which won't happen at all)???!!
And the draft, a NT? Ugh... This would be bad, bad, bad.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich7sena wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
I love Ogletree whether we resign Maualuga or not. he could play strongside no problem. Don't know why Andre Smith would leave, we have plenty of cap space. And our free agency MO has been to spend on our own and pick up a few bargain pieces from other teams.

I'm only doing a few of the notable free agents found on the FF homepage.

I'm not digging deep for depth or less notable starters.

Was only saying that I doubt we lose any of our top FAs, not complaining that we didn't sign anybody else. Mike Brown has been saving up for this offseason with all the free agents and soon-to-be FAs set to be paid.
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Geno and Fisher.

I do think we bring back DRC, but Grimes is nice.

"You will never walk again... but you will fly"
“You forget. My father had four sons.”
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
hargreaves2326

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know to much about mingo, but if he is a 3/4 outside linebacker
/ 4/3 DE no thank you the bills have NO need for D-line at all, a 4-3 LB on the other hand is a huge need

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: