Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rolando McClain
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteelKing728

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KeithVikings28 wrote:
All I'm saying is a change of scenery and coaching could turn things around for him, it happens pretty often in the NFL. Of course Raiders fans are going to bash him because he hasn't quite panned out how they would like, which in the first place if everyone remembers correctly he was a huge reach in the draft anyways. The Raiders defense had zero veteran players around him and zero stability. He was suppose to come in and be the leader of the defense when sometimes people just aren't cut out for that. I think if he can to an established defense like the Vikings, that he would feel more comfortable because of the talent around he and he would step up his play because of the players around him. The Raiders have zero d-line and I'm sure he got really frustrated playing behind them, but the Vikings have one of the best fronts in the game. I think he is worth a shot. Just bring him in and see what he can do.

He was by far considered the safest pick in the draft that year...

Confused

and If Minnesota has this great front 4, they sure aren't showing it at all.

It'd be nice to bring in a guy like him. He's a name, but its not worth it.

There are character issues, and he's really not that talented. He's slow and never did I see a game changer out of this guy.

I'm more comfortable right now developing Audie Cole and seeing what he can do, because I see him being a reliable backup, and McClain just kind of being a body out there.

If we want to make some real noise at MLB, look for Te'O, Ogletree or Arthur Brown?

Bright and Happy days are coming to the Minnesota Vikings very soon.
KeithVikings28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
KeithVikings28 wrote:
All I'm saying is a change of scenery and coaching could turn things around for him, it happens pretty often in the NFL. Of course Raiders fans are going to bash him because he hasn't quite panned out how they would like, which in the first place if everyone remembers correctly he was a huge reach in the draft anyways. The Raiders defense had zero veteran players around him and zero stability. He was suppose to come in and be the leader of the defense when sometimes people just aren't cut out for that. I think if he can to an established defense like the Vikings, that he would feel more comfortable because of the talent around he and he would step up his play because of the players around him. The Raiders have zero d-line and I'm sure he got really frustrated playing behind them, but the Vikings have one of the best fronts in the game. I think he is worth a shot. Just bring him in and see what he can do.

He was by far considered the safest pick in the draft that year...

Confused

and If Minnesota has this great front 4, they sure aren't showing it at all.

It'd be nice to bring in a guy like him. He's a name, but its not worth it.

There are character issues, and he's really not that talented. He's slow and never did I see a game changer out of this guy.

I'm more comfortable right now developing Audie Cole and seeing what he can do, because I see him being a reliable backup, and McClain just kind of being a body out there.

If we want to make some real noise at MLB, look for Te'O, Ogletree or Arthur Brown?

Ogletree is far superior than Te'o and Brown. Te'o has peaked out, Ogletree has a ton of potential, but I don't want a LB in the 1st round.
Kellerman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude is hella slow btw.

#97 Everson Griffin: 27 tackles : 5.5 sacks : 1 FF ; 16 games played
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McClain is a horrible fit for this defense and is a huge downgrade from Jasper Brinkley. Pass.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: