Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nodisrespect Mock Draft and offseason
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like it?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Probably
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
In fairness, the offseason for this team is incredibly hard to predict.

In my mind the cuts will be deep and some unexpected.
The Free Agency period will be very active but with far more second tier or relatively unknown players than we expect. UDFAs will play a large role, and we will look to add draft picks when possible. So how easy could it possible be to map that out in advance... Not easy at all.
Yeah, i didn't want to get crazy with the DHB and Dmac scenerios, and your probably right that Seymour is gone, but that's a tough he has played well this season. I know Richard is old, but he does provide leadership, i would be mad if he gave us one more year and then retired, but surely his contract will have to dealt with.

And let's not forget someone is gonna get big bucks next year on this team, the draft picks won't make much, the cuts will take up a huge amount of the cap but there should be plenty of money left over hopefully.
IdigtheRaiders!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good pick in Round 4. Zeke Motta is one tough son-of-a-gun, and the ND secondary played MUCH better than expected this season, even after the other Senior starting safety went down with a year-ending injury.

1. Props to Big Palooka for the sig
2. Tim Brown is my favorite NFL player of all time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: