Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Giants game, do we have post game thoughts?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of you guys are forgetting who our GM is. I'd never assume to know what TT is thinking but having spent picks on Green and Starkd recently I'd be pretty surprised if he went RB in round 1.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packerraymond wrote:
Blink wrote:
I never said anything about us not having a Bosh, I just completely disagreed that Bosh and our RBs have a similar role.

You just said yourself the RB is probably going to get 20 carries, but you don't care if we get anything out of it? What happened to us? My god I never thought I'd see the day we just didn't care if we wasted 20 downs on offense.

I really don't understand why everyone is totally cool with having the worst group of RBs in the NFL.

We didn't have the worst RBs in the game until we lost two of them to injury. Alex Green is a fine 3rd down back, and James Starks was a 3-4 RB on the depth chart. Fact is this team may or may not dole out a lot of cash for Greg Jennings, but it certainly will for Rodgers, Matthews and Raji and in the future Nelson and Cobb. There is no room for a pricey RB on this team. Hopefully we find a back in round 2 that makes 750k for a couple of years of success and we let him go when his rookie deal is up.

I very much disagree with that. If we were not the worst we were definitely bottom 5.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
Pugger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Packerraymond wrote:
Blink wrote:
I never said anything about us not having a Bosh, I just completely disagreed that Bosh and our RBs have a similar role.

You just said yourself the RB is probably going to get 20 carries, but you don't care if we get anything out of it? What happened to us? My god I never thought I'd see the day we just didn't care if we wasted 20 downs on offense.

I really don't understand why everyone is totally cool with having the worst group of RBs in the NFL.

We didn't have the worst RBs in the game until we lost two of them to injury. Alex Green is a fine 3rd down back, and James Starks was a 3-4 RB on the depth chart. Fact is this team may or may not dole out a lot of cash for Greg Jennings, but it certainly will for Rodgers, Matthews and Raji and in the future Nelson and Cobb. There is no room for a pricey RB on this team. Hopefully we find a back in round 2 that makes 750k for a couple of years of success and we let him go when his rookie deal is up.

I very much disagree with that. If we were not the worst we were definitely bottom 5.

Right now we are the #23rd ranked running offense in the league.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: