Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12 GDT Revenge with a side of Manning
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win
Broncos
91%
 91%  [ 22 ]
Chiefs
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

JRebar913

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
Watching all 22 at my girlfriends, couple notes after each teams first possession :-

* Von got benched after about 3 plays on the Chiefs 1st drive. Slightly unjust but he had one real bad play on a zone run play to his side that went for about 9.

* Justin Bannan is being single blocked every play and doing nothing at all.

* If anyone questions Knowshon's poor vision, watch the first run from scrimmage. The play is designed to go inbetween LT and LG and for some reason he isn't interested in the 3 yard hole that is created in between LT and LG.

von was constantly being taken out of the game and i was getting frustrated with that.
germ-x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
Watching all 22 at my girlfriends, couple notes after each teams first possession :-

* Von got benched after about 3 plays on the Chiefs 1st drive. Slightly unjust but he had one real bad play on a zone run play to his side that went for about 9.

* Justin Bannan is being single blocked every play and doing nothing at all.

* If anyone questions Knowshon's poor vision, watch the first run from scrimmage. The play is designed to go inbetween LT and LG and for some reason he isn't interested in the 3 yard hole that is created in between LT and LG.

Miller was on the sideline quite a bit in this game. He was doing something that the coaching staff wasn't happy about. If you continue watching lomax, I would certainly like to know if you see anything.

Also, i would like to know your take on the interior DL and LB's. Denver's edge players seemed to be having a problem against the run, but i also thought that the interior failed filling lanes which was just as big a problem.
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As predicted, my girlfriend soon put an end to me watching a game I have already seen Laughing

I watched the first 8 minutes of the game, and our Nickel package (which we spent a decent amount of time in) saw Von go to the bench. We had Ayers at LE, Vickerson and Bannan at DT, Dumervil at RE, with Woodyard and DJ at LB. Vickerson was doubled on every single play but he didn't disrupt the double teams enough to stop one of the Interior Lineman peeling to the next level onto our LB's. I was disappointed with this, because Vickerson is normally explosive enough off the LOS to make it hard to double him.

I may be being harsh, but in the opening stages of the game I think Chris Harris and Champ could have done more to help in the run game. It seemed they were happy to be blocked by the WR's, and the vast majority of the Chiefs runs in the first 8 minutes of the game targeted the edges of our Defense.

MUFC OK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22

Jump to: