Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Harbaugh QB Decision

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnz5429

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Harbaugh QB Decision Reply with quote

Even though I am not a fan of Alex Smith and feel Kapernick has more upside. I beleive Alex Smith should have gotten the start against NO. I believe Harbaugh wanted to see what he has in Kapernick going into the playoffs in case Alex goes down i.e. injury prone past.

It is nice to have two options much like Montana and Young even though not HOF caliber still both very good QB. I think Kapernick is the future and Alex may have had enough and will probably move on after this season. He has to feel insulted after them looking at Peyton Manning in the off season then after his stellar year being benched for Kapernick.

Don't get me wrong winning is great and the offense seems more explosive with Kapernick, but Alex has earned the right to be our #1. Both are excellent and this is a nice position to be in not like in the past.
cHaInBrEaKeRiii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man there are two other threads talking about this topic.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's keep all the QB controversy talk here.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=505152&sid=8789acc9ffb982c5740c40b6fdcf688a

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: