Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Keenan Robinson Could be going on I R
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
Keenan has looked good in limited opportunities; it would be a shame to see his season ended now. They should assess whether Ray Wright needs to be replaced.

I'm not by any stretch of the imagination an orthopedic surgeon or a sports medicine expert, but how exactly could the S&C coach prevent a torn pectoral muscle? I didn't see when he got the injury, so I'm asking, could this have been prevented?
footy_29

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
Keenan has looked good in limited opportunities; it would be a shame to see his season ended now. They should assess whether Ray Wright needs to be replaced.

I'm not by any stretch of the imagination an orthopedic surgeon or a sports medicine expert, but how exactly could the S&C coach prevent a torn pectoral muscle? I didn't see when he got the injury, so I'm asking, could this have been prevented?

I have no idea. Although Daniels was pretty adamant that he did not think highly of the med team, and I assumed he meant the strength coach as well, when he was still a player. Multiple cases of prolonged player absenses due to injuries and questionable handling of those injuries. At some point you have to assess whether your team is doing the best to prevent injuries - this probably has nothing to do with Ray Wright.

Football is a physical sport that sees a lot of players injured, but you still have to ask the question. That's all I'm saying.

Blknite01's masterpiece
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough.

I would say that we have seen less groin/hamstring pulls lately. The injuries that we've gotten this year seem to be more of the bad luck variety instead of the lingering variety. The one exception to that might be Garcon's toe, but toe/foot injuries have a long standing trend of lingering.
DCRED

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/article-1/Redskins-Sign-Muckelroy-Robinson-To-IR/025b71ae-cb94-491c-8c36-3f30aedbc9cc

Signed Muckelroy. I like it just for the name lol. I do remember this guy showing those flashes you want to see early on though...

Just didn't pan out after injury... We'll see. Sometimes teams give up on players too soon

Hey turtle: He's from Texas Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: