Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy Football (Keeper League 2012) - DRAFT TODAY 7PM EST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:
Alright guys, I am going to give it a go and see if I can slay the beast. Lets hope for another 300 yards and 4 TD's from Martin.

I literally laughed out loud for a good minute

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to count my chickens, but looks like I may have done the improbable. Down by 6 and I have a whole 2nd half of Arian then Bowe and Heath tomorrow. Now its just how much I will win by. Good luck the rest of the way Johnny. I am sure we will see more of each other down the road.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
Not to count my chickens, but looks like I may have done the improbable. Down by 6 and I have a whole 2nd half of Arian then Bowe and Heath tomorrow. Now its just how much I will win by. Good luck the rest of the way Johnny. I am sure we will see more of each other down the road.

Damn Vick. Good work man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:

Damn Vick. Good work man

Looks like i played you the wrong week. Still have a long way to go to claim first place.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
HangOnSloopy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before we figure out who is in the playoffs this year and what the draft order will be, I wanted to run an idea by you guys. I was thinking it may be a good idea for the people that don't make the playoffs to do a miny lottery for the draft order instead of doing it straight based on performance. The back end can still be done by finishing order. Anyone think this would be beneficial, or just more work?

"Work Hard, Play Hard"
daboyle250 on the sig!
theJ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HangOnSloopy wrote:
Before we figure out who is in the playoffs this year and what the draft order will be, I wanted to run an idea by you guys. I was thinking it may be a good idea for the people that don't make the playoffs to do a miny lottery for the draft order instead of doing it straight based on performance. The back end can still be done by finishing order. Anyone think this would be beneficial, or just more work?

So 5-10 lottery, 1-4 based on performance?

I'm for it. That way people don't throw their consolation playoffs to get a better pick.

I'll put it up for league vote. Yay or nay, need a majority to pass (6/10, unless people abstain).

Carson4MVP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
HangOnSloopy wrote:

I'm for it. That way people don't throw their consolation playoffs to get a better pick.

I'll put it up for league vote. Yay or nay, need a majority to pass (6/10, unless people abstain).

I vote Yay. Another idea, have teams 1-3 in the playoffs be awarded based on record, but I think the 4th wildcard should go to the team 4-10 that has scored the most points. That way a team is never out of playoff contention... Then if someone has scored a ton of points but just happens to face one of the top 2-3 scorers each week, they can still make the playoffs as the 4th seed. In the money league I am in we do the 4th spot based on points and a team that is 2-8 is in the playoffs as of now. I think it makes the league more competitive and people don't stop setting their lineups because they got off to a 1-3 start.
theJ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
theJ wrote:
HangOnSloopy wrote:

I vote Yay. Another idea, have teams 1-3 in the playoffs be awarded based on record, but I think the 4th wildcard should go to the team 4-10 that has scored the most points. That way a team is never out of playoff contention... Then if someone has scored a ton of points but just happens to face one of the top 2-3 scorers each week, they can still make the playoffs as the 4th seed. In the money league I am in we do the 4th spot based on points and a team that is 2-8 is in the playoffs as of now. I think it makes the league more competitive and people don't stop setting their lineups because they got off to a 1-3 start.

That would be cool, but i don't think Yahoo allows it with their software. Unless you know something i don't know?

In any case, we wouldn't implement that rule until next year, as people have been gunning for position and not necessarily points.

Carson4MVP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:
theJ wrote:
HangOnSloopy wrote:

That would be cool, but i don't think Yahoo allows it with their software. Unless you know something i don't know?

In any case, we wouldn't implement that rule until next year, as people have been gunning for position and not necessarily points.

I am not sure if Yahoo allows it. The other league I am in is on ESPN and they must allow it because it automatically shows that person in a playoff spot now. It wouldn't be fair to implement it this year, I agree. I just wanted to make the recommendation for next year to try and keep the league competitive.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm for whatever

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
I'm for whatever

Beck Bristow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote "Yay."

As a side note, this will be the first time I haven't finished last or second to last. Laughing
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yawn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Yawn

I'm sorry, do we bore you? Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: