Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock 1.1
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
I dont understand why people say we will trade back. In 5 years, TD has traded back one time, and that was this past year in the 3rd round. He has traded up at least once in every draft. It is more likely that he will either trade up, or trade the pick for a player.

It's not him predicting it as much as him thinking it would be a good idea. Hard as hell to predict trades at this point.

Oh I agree, but if we all stick to the character rule, then we shouldnt predict TD trading down with his first pick, since there is a 95% likelihood that it wont happen.

True. To be fair he does make moves though. Mostly up to fill a huge hole though.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
I dont understand why people say we will trade back. In 5 years, TD has traded back one time, and that was this past year in the 3rd round. He has traded up at least once in every draft. It is more likely that he will either trade up, or trade the pick for a player.

It's not him predicting it as much as him thinking it would be a good idea. Hard as hell to predict trades at this point.

Oh I agree, but if we all stick to the character rule, then we shouldnt predict TD trading down with his first pick, since there is a 95% likelihood that it wont happen.

True. To be fair he does make moves though. Mostly up to fill a huge hole though.

Agreed. TD is constantly on the offensive on draft day. I love that.

Swoosh: Personally, I'd love a move back. Id love to hit on a DE/OL/RB/CB early, and two seconds could net is some descent guys, to go along with a third and hopefully two fourths.

I'm zeroing in on two guys for our late 1st pick right now. Alec Ogletree and Xavier Rhodes.

'Tree will probably shoot up draft boards and should be picked before the hugely overrated Te'o, so he might be out of our range come April, but Rhodes looks to be the third corner right now, and could find a home around the time our pick comes up. Asante is old, Dunta makes 8 mil next year, and Grimes is a FA coming off a huge injury. CB could be a bigger need than we think at the moment.

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, 2014 Heisman Campaign

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: