Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Vic's Mock Draft.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfinley88

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Vic's Mock Draft. Reply with quote

Love the Richardson pick, all the potential in the world. Excels in all facets, whether or not stats say so.

Not big on Rambo. Somewhat stiff hips, not a threat to TE's at all, just nothing "special" about him. I think he'll be a low end starter.

Solid pick with Benavides. Nothing bad, nothing great about him.

I like Fauria, but by April I see his stock soaring to places where I would have no desire of getting him. I see him as 4th round talent and would love to get him here, but just think he's gunna get way overhyped.

Patton could be successful working inside. Very limited upside. Decent pick.

Never heard of Wattle, but like his size.

Didn't know Washington was still playing football. Solid pick-up in the 7th, sexual assault is usually blown way out of proportion anyway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: